Hibbett Sports

by Hibbett Sports

Best places for deals on running shoes?
Start your review of Hibbett Sports!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We have one near our town and I can always count on Hibbett when we are needing sporting goods in a pinch.in reviews
Djprecision C.
Akron
Hibbett Sports uploaded by Djprecision C.
do not buy I repeat do not buy anything from them they took an extra 101.40 from my PayPal account after that. They keep trying to take the same amount out every other day I have to keep my card off at all times now I cant stop them at all I call the work from home customer service all keep saying the same thing to me they cant help or they don't know how to help this is a joke company i cant close my PayPal account to stop them because PayPal side keeps showing i owe that company but i don't and they even said i don't but PayPal is just trying to protect them from getting robbed which is understandable but hibbett is doing nothing to stop this from happening to me they JUST ARE NOT A GOOD PLACE TO SHOP AT PLEASE DONT BE A VICTEM LIKE ME I AM IN ALL TYPS OF MESS OVER A PAIR OF SHOES I CANT ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM MY CUSTOMERS THROUGH PAYPAL BECAUSE I HAVE TO KEEP MY CARD OFF ALL DAY THIS PIC IS FROM TODAY IF MY CARD WAS ON THEY WOULD HAVE GOT ME AGAIN PLEASE DONT BUY #dontbuyfromhibbettsports it is not worth a pair of shoes
Taylor B.
Mcalester, OK
I ordered my daughters equipment crossing my fingers it would arrive in time for my daughter to break her glove in before her 1st softball game and it was on my doorstep in 2 days. We had plenty of time to break it in. 🥎
member-e9b081
Ordered a $120 pair of Nikes and received a WORN, scuffed pair of shoes with absolutely no packing inside ... very disappointing. I was told to take them 50 miles to the nearest store and reorder, coming out of pocket again and then waiting 7 days after receipt of the return to be refunded. They refunded me $20 to keep them.... all around dissatisfying and my last time ordering from this company.
member-2cb08
I ordered an item 2 weeks ago. still have yet to receive my item. they still have my money and i have been tryig for DAYS to get in touch with someone at “customer service” and have yet to hear anything back. terrible service. do not buy from them!! you still be unsatisfied
Michael G.
Alexandria
Trash, trash, trash. I made an order on may 3rd for a pair of shoes and selected rush delivery. Mid week, i called customer service to about my shoes. was told that they were sent to the wrong place.Now entering the second week and my order is still processing. Customer service takes 2 hrs to speak with some one just to be told to wait and I can't get my money back. I will never order from this place again.
Shanta P.
New York
Awful experience. I ordered two barbell plates, received two slam balls instead. After being put on hold for a total of 30 mins, was informed they were out of stock and that to get a refund I had to send back the wrong product - in the midst of quarantine. So I am now paying $10 to get something I didn't order picked up and returned. Ridiculous. Will not order from here again.
Linda D.
Davison
Great experience with this site! Ordering was easy and my shipment came on time. My shoes were exactly what was shown and expected. I referred the site to my friends and family!! I will be looking at the site for more great deals! Very satisfied!
member-4b484
Hibbett Sports uploaded by member-4b484
Literally the worst experience I've had with online shopping. I bought a mini pink Adidas backpack. First of all, the product came in a dingy box that was opened and crushed. Second, the product wasn't even in a bag or plastic covering. Just thrown into a box. Third, it came DUSTY AND DIRTY. So disgusting especially during this crazy time with the virus. The backpack was crusty, had streaks all over it, loose threads, and fingerprints. Didn't know I signed up to buy used, gross items. I'd rather buy full price than some discount, unsanitary item. I complained to customer service and got a generic response 3 times in a row. They don't do exchanges, and if I want to return I have to go and drop it off. Who wants to leave their house during this time? Wouldn't offer a refund or anything. I'd be less upset if the customer service was understanding and willing to work something out. Definitely won't be shopping here anymore. First and last time ever!
baili P.
Center
Absolutely love Hibbetts! They have the best selection and variety of clothes and shoes! My most favorite product i have purchased recently was the Nike Air Force 1’s! Great product, and super comfortable![product:nike-mens-air-force-1-low-casual-shoes,-white/white-10.0]
Venus H.
I had never heard of this place until today. My husband is a truck driver and stated that a little town about 45 minutes from us had one. We are sneaker heads and are always going out of town buying shoes so on the way back in town today we decided to stop here. I’m a stickler for good customer service. I refuse to spend my hard earned money in places with bad customer service so the first thing that I liked was that we were greeted immediately upon walking through the door. The employees were very friendly and helpful and I loved the selection of shoes, clothes, and sporting equipment! I would definitely recommend this business!!!