HiBAR Moisturize Conditioner - 044 fl oz

HiBAR Moisturize Conditioner - 0.44 fl oz

Looking to reduce single use plastic, but worried that you?ll have to compromise in product performance? Meet eco-friendly HiBAR Moisturize Solid Conditioner Bar, the salon-quality conditioner in a zero-plastic recyclable, compostable pack. HiBAR Moisturize Conditioner is a color-safe conditioner that leaves your hair soft and silky, with coconut oil and rice protein to hydrate and nourish. The ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand, and allows for faster drying between uses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HiBAR Moisturize Conditioner - 0.44 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Largo, FL
Maybe I left mine unopened for too long, but it smells like a public bathroom. I'm going ro use it for a bit to see if it fades or at least still moisturizes my hair. I love the eco friendly but the smell just kinda kills it :/
Austin, TX
I enjoy the smell. The first few uses definitely need to pre wet and hand rub the bar a bit then apply to hair. After it's a little used up it's easier to apply to wet hair directly. It's not a satisfying as drowning hair in liquid conditioners but getting into my plastic free hair routine I have no complaints about how soft it leaves my hair especially since I have dry damaged ends from bleaching.
Pittsburgh, PA
HiBAR Moisturize Conditioner - 0.44 fl oz uploaded by Meg S.
HiBAR Moisturize Conditioner - 0.44 fl oz uploaded by Meg S.
I wanted so badly to love the HiBAR moisturizing conditioner but it just didn’t work for my wavy/curly, fine, dry hair. I think the environmentally conscious benefits are incredible and the idea of eliminating the bottle is genius! I like that it’s safe for color treated hair and not made with harmful ingredients. The scent was delicious- I love citrus scented items and it had a very pleasant light lemony/grapefruit scent. I looked on the company website to make sure I was using it correctly, but I struggled with how many times to rub the block on my hair. Unlike a bottle where you can dispense and eyeball the exact amount of product, the bar is harder to tell. I don’t doubt it will last a long time as there was hardly any decrease in size after two weeks of use. I was worried it may dissolve in the shower, but that wasn’t the case. It seems like a great quality product, but it didn’t help with my dryness or add shine. I’m going to pass it on to my sister as she has tried to make “green changes” in her beauty routine- she has fine straight hair so it may work for her!

Looking for your answer?