BY HIBALL ENERGY

Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I really love this sparkling juice. I mean, how can you hate fizzy juice? This tastes SO good and it is so refreshing. I like to grab this after a long, hot day outside. I also really love the glass bottle. It just feels very adult and cool. Lol
Kaylee W.
I find spakling juice really good and this one has to be one of the ones i love my mom loves it to so whenever we can find it we buy it
Abby R.
Wyoming, MI
I find sparkling juices like this one to be a great alternative to not-so-good-for-you soda. Great flavor, still carbonated!
elasia L.
Rochester, NY
These are good to me but I'm not really sure if they are good for you but this is a drink that i would pick up if i ever passed by it in the store
Lindsey Z.
Fitspiration Expert
This stuff is delicious. I haven't found it in many places but when I do I always get one.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
Sparkling juice is one of my absolute favorites. It has been harder to come across while shopping, but as soon as i see this kind i pick so many up I just cannot help myself! It is absolutely delicious and refreshing. I recommend!
Jacqueline  L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is like a nice treat at the end of the day. It's nice and bubbly and doesn't taste too sweet! A bonus is that my kids love it too!
Pegleess B.
Guelph, ON
I adore sparkling juice and this is one of the best! The flavor is amazing and on top of that, you get to drink it out of a classy glass bottle! I've reused these bottles for displaying single small flowers, and at other times, returned them for $$. A great drink choice!
Irene R.