BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksHiball Energy
Sparking Juice Cranapple, 10-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 12)

Hiball Energy Sparking Juice Cranapple, 10-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 12)

by Hiball Energy

Does this taste good?
Start your review of Hiball Energy Sparking Juice Cranapple, 10-Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
elasia L.
Rochester, NY
These are good to me but I'm not really sure if they are good for you but this is a drink that i would pick up if i ever passed by it in the store
Joyce N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I really love this sparkling juice. I mean, how can you hate fizzy juice? This tastes SO good and it is so refreshing. I like to grab this after a long, hot day outside. I also really love the glass bottle. It just feels very adult and cool. Lol
Jacqueline L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is like a nice treat at the end of the day. It's nice and bubbly and doesn't taste too sweet! A bonus is that my kids love it too!
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
Sparkling juice is one of my absolute favorites. It has been harder to come across while shopping, but as soon as i see this kind i pick so many up I just cannot help myself! It is absolutely delicious and refreshing. I recommend!
Kaylee W.
I find spakling juice really good and this one has to be one of the ones i love my mom loves it to so whenever we can find it we buy it
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I find sparkling juices like this one to be a great alternative to not-so-good-for-you soda. Great flavor, still carbonated!
Lindsey Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This stuff is delicious. I haven't found it in many places but when I do I always get one.
Peg B.
Ottawa, ON
I adore sparkling juice and this is one of the best! The flavor is amazing and on top of that, you get to drink it out of a classy glass bottle! I've reused these bottles for displaying single small flowers, and at other times, returned them for $$. A great drink choice!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...