Hi-Tec Women's Skamania Mid-Rise Waterproof Hiking Boot [Grey / Viola, 10 B(M) US] uploaded by Alexis O.Hi-Tec Women's Skamania Mid-Rise Waterproof Hiking Boot [Grey / Viola, 10 B(M) US] uploaded by Charley W.Hi-Tec Women's Skamania Mid-Rise Waterproof Hiking Boot [Grey / Viola, 10 B(M) US] uploaded by Laura C.

BY HI-TEC

jessica s.
leweston
I love Hi-Tek hiking boots! I travel all over the mountains in Maine every summer with a pair of these. Not only are they extremely comfortable and long-lasting, but they’re WATERPROOF too! Which is so nice when you have to cross streams. I highly recommend these!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
I like these boots a lot, but they're not much good for anything weight-bearing or longer than a day hike. I hiked a 16+ miler in them, and my feet were kind of a mess the next day--very little arch support. But, I'll stick with them for my short day hikes!
Laura C.
Cherryville, NC
I don't have this exact pair, I have Logan mid rise in grey. Tried them out today on a short incline hike. They did good, better than my torn sneakers! Feet don't hurt, we will see how they do on longer hikes!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Top quality boots ready for any terrain! They are water resistant, slip proof and so supportive! They sure are comfortable too!
Charley W.
New Castle, IN
Good for hiking and waterproof. Ran 10 miles and didn't once slide in the mud like I usually do with my other shoes.
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
These boots are great for a afternoon hike. Makes the walking soo much better amd easier.