BY HI REZ

Achieve High Impact Vibrant Color in One Step. Especially designed for dark hair. Maximum conditioning formula. Permanent hair color. Expressive, vibrant color in one step! Now you can achieve long-lasting, pure, true-tone, hair color on dark hair in one step. Breakthrough technology has been specially developed for dark hair to deposit rich vibrant tones without brassiness. Provides maximum conditioning for soft, shiny hair. It s a color revo. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Hahh the first time I dyed my hair I used this and it came out pigmented the first time when done but about the 3rd day it started to fade
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I am in love with this product and swear by it 100% . This delivers high impact color that's vibrant and highly glossed . It contains strong pigments dyes which allow lighter hair stands the definition of highlights and lowlights ,giving it that more natural effect . Our own natural hair color has multi tones and this product makes sure not to mask those , which I truly adore about it . If you want color that will pop and make a bold statement , look no further this is your wonder product . Its bold color is none fading and great even for those who are Gothic like myself . Manic Panic and Vamp I used to adore you , but hate your fading out and bleeding color ........... Sorry I found my new love and this is it <3
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Excellent for dark hair!!! If you want more intense color leave it on for 10 more minutes. This product is really awesome!!! I would most definitely recommend this product to a friend or relative!!!
melissa g.
Vacaville, CA
This product is amazing.. really made my hair the color it showed on the box but I used two boxes because my hair is long and thick
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
Works on dark hair! got amazing color even worked through my black hair dye.
Vitória C.
Queria saber se tem como objetivo facilitar a vida de solteiro e eu te mando de um ano, e a outra