Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksHi-pro-pac
Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 175 oz

Hi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz.

by Hi-pro-pac

Hi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz.

[product:hi-pro-pac-tea-tree-mint-scalp-masque-treatment-packettes-12-count-175-oz-pack-of-4] Have any of you used this scalp treatment? My skin gets so dry in the winter and my scalp gets the worst of it. Was wondering if it would help.
Start your review of Hi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz.!
Brenden L.
San Antonio
Hi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz. uploaded by Brenden L.
Okay so if you genuinely just want a refreshed feeling scalp after a long work week, but also want it clean, get this! It has a very relaxing smell and feeling when the cooling sensation starts. The way I described it when I first used it was, “wow even my mind feels refreshed” haha so definitely try it outHi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Hi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz. uploaded by Jessica M.
Okay so I really believe Hi-Pro-PAC is a brand that’s slept on. I found these at Walmart and they come in different scents for different hair types. The Japanese matcha green tea one is hands down my favorite! I always buy a few packets one of them I can use twice. And they’re like $2.50 so it’s super cheap! It leaves your hair feeling and looking so soft and it smells soooooooo good! I always get compliments on my hair after I use this hair mask!
Amber E.
Flowery Br, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this on a whim for two for $3. It specifies on package that it is a scalp treatment and I am in desperate need! Recently, I have had horrendous dandruff and really need something to penetrate and help the large dry flakes. I did the mask, let it sit for longer than what was listed on the package in a reusable cap. It was very tingly and refreshing! My hair felt light and soft, and my scalp felt brand new! Unfortunately, the very next day I spent 15 minutes brushing dandruff out of the front of my scalp.
Suenn R.
Angier, NC
Hi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz. uploaded by Suenn R.
Okay so if you are not into the minty fresh clean smell this is not for you ! I have extremely think kinky curly hair and suffer from an itchy dry scalp. Today I put it out and I was extremely surprised when one packet (which costs 1.50 @ walmart) was enough to do my entire head!. I did four sections sprayed water and raked it through massacring the scalp after I spent 5 minutes massaging my scalp after having it on for a little with with a cap on I could feel the tingling sensation of the tee tree and mint and it feels great my hair feels really soft I have another which I will use next week so far I strongly recommend my hair is soft and refreshed and no product build up!
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
First use and OMG this stuff is amazing! It made my hair really soft and helped with my dry scalp! For the first time in a year I didn’t have flaked in my hair after it dried!
Emily B.
Simpsonville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I had crochet braids in for three weeks and my scalp was dry , and i had dandruff. I tried this and omg 🥰🥰🥰 my hair was smooth shines and my scalp was hydrated!
Marissa S.
Clyde, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I loooove this hair mask. I am obsessed with tea tree oil in hair products. This mask hydrates my hair and heals my scalp. It makes it cool and tingly. The masks are around $2 a piece.
Leslie B.
I have very dry scalp. Always itchy. This stuff is awesome. It felt all tingly and refreshing. My hair has never felt so soft and my scalp isn't driving me crazy itching. The only issue I have now is finding this product in stock. So obviously everyone now knows this is amazing.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
So far I really like this mask for my 3abc curls, natural roots and relaxed ends. The hydration from this product helps fight frizz, but the moisture is not heavy, it gives a very natural feel. I also love that I can get multiple uses with one package. My husband purchased this product for me at a grocery store, so I like that it's convenient to find. I have been using it during bath time so far, but I bet it would be nice in a steam shower as well, or even under a cap and dryer.
Kelsey W.
I purchased a single count package at Walmart and am impressed with how it tamed my itchy scalp and got rid of my minor dry flakes with just one use. I have used it twice now, and estimate I’ll get 1-2 more uses out of the one packet. I have thick long hair, so this is great that I get more than one use out of it. I would highly recommend this, and I’ll be repurchasing to use as a weekly treatment.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise R.
Linden
il y a 2 ans
Hi-Pro-Pac Tea Tree & Mint Scalp Masque Treatment Packettes 12-Count 1.75 oz. Have any of you used this scalp treatment? My skin gets so dry in the winter and my scalp gets the worst of it. Was wondering if it would help.
Karthika N. il y a un an
Its amazing cuz I happened upon this product on a whim at walmart, and I have almost chronic dandruff and itchy scalp. This is a lifesaver, it really moisterizes and leaves the scalp with a fresh and clean feel