Hi Pro Pac Hi-Pro Extremely Intense Protein Treatment 8 oz. Tube Bonus [] uploaded by Heather W.Hi Pro Pac Hi-Pro Extremely Intense Protein Treatment 8 oz. Tube Bonus [] uploaded by Tamise J.Hi Pro Pac Hi-Pro Extremely Intense Protein Treatment 8 oz. Tube Bonus [] uploaded by Amanda R.

BY HI-PRO-PAC

Hi-Pro Conditioner Pac, Ext Dam 8 ounces see more...

• Just wanted some feedback on anyone that has used this. Did it im...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
After reading other reviews, I had high hopes for this product. My hair is extremely frizzy, and often turns into a poor when I have it tied up. Unfortunately, this delightful smelling cream didn't help much. I used roughly half the pack on my shoulder length hair, and made sure to spread and massage it evenly.

I gave it a few extra minutes to sit, hoping it would penetrate deeper. Nope. You can't even tell I treated it.

On the upside, it does smell very nice, and that definitely sticks around for a few days.
Anne Q.
Bay Shore, NY
Bout this protein PAC intense treatment , it's an amazing product if you are whiling to give the extra protein to your hair, especially if you are in transition like I am.... Little disappointing on the price.. but as it's not a product to use every day.. its worthy.. you don't need to use a lot not at all that's good and I have a lot lots of hair but it's good...
Tamise J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love it! First time using it. My hair instantly felt thicker as i applied it and worked it through. A little goes a long way. Creamy thick texture makes for an easy application. Hair was soft when i washed it out. New fav!
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best protein treatment I have used and purchased. I found them at work and decided to give it a try. I can tell the difference from the one use. Less shedding and hardly any tangles. My hair was soft and very easy to comb through my naturally curly hair. I found them on amazon also.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Just wanted some feedback on anyone that has used this. Did it improve the health of your hair?