BY HI-PRO-PAC

Hi-Pro Conditioner Pac, Ext Dam 8 ounces see more...

• Just wanted some feedback on anyone that has used this. D...1 Answers
  • Do you use this on wet or dry hair? If on wet hair do you...1 Answers
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
After reading other reviews, I had high hopes for this product. My hair is extremely frizzy, and often turns into a poor when I have it tied up. Unfortunately, this delightful smelling cream didn't help much. I used roughly half the pack on my shoulder length hair, and made sure to spread and massage it evenly.

I gave it a few extra minutes to sit, hoping it would penetrate deeper. Nope. You can't even tell I treated it.

On the upside, it does smell very nice, and that definitely sticks around for a few days.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
I love this mask! I got a sample pack of it at Walmart for $1.50 and it is amazing!! I massaged it into my scalp, and all the way down to my ends, and left it on for 5 minutes, rinsed it out and I instantly felt my hair softer and smoother! It smells amazing! It’s thick but easy to rinse out! I love it so much I went back and bought the rest of the box full of samples. Hands down my favorite hair mask! I can’t wait to see what contained used with this is going to do for my hair! 😍
Anne Q.
Bay Shore, NY
Bout this protein PAC intense treatment , it's an amazing product if you are whiling to give the extra protein to your hair, especially if you are in transition like I am.... Little disappointing on the price.. but as it's not a product to use every day.. its worthy.. you don't need to use a lot not at all that's good and I have a lot lots of hair but it's good...
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
This is by far the best protein treatment I have used and purchased. I found them at work and decided to give it a try. I can tell the difference from the one use. Less shedding and hardly any tangles. My hair was soft and very easy to comb through my naturally curly hair. I found them on amazon also.
Tamise J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love it! First time using it. My hair instantly felt thicker as i applied it and worked it through. A little goes a long way. Creamy thick texture makes for an easy application. Hair was soft when i washed it out. New fav!
Briana W.
Olympia, WA
After just one use my hair is noticeably healthier: brighter, less dull, softer, and even looks stronger.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Just wanted some feedback on anyone that has used this. Did it improve the health of your hair?
Darby D.
Broaddus, TX
Do you use this on wet or dry hair? If on wet hair do you do it before or after you shampoo and condition? And if on dry hair do you just rinse it or shampoo and condition after?