BY HI-LITER #8 in Highlighters

Sharpie accent retractable chisel tip highlighters - fluorescent yellow (12 pack) see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "They tend to smudge certain kinds of pens like a fine point pen." in 1 review
  • "I am a college student and everything is in piles." in 1 review
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love my purchase of this Hi-Liter Sharpie Accent Retractable Chisel Tip Highlighters - Fluorescent! It is super bright, works great, and it's just perfect for all of my college studying needs.  I have used this over and over and it has not dried out on me yet!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I like these for precision highlighting. Alot of times the bigger size may highlight more than necessary so I appreciate this when studying especially in college textbooks. They are priced well and can be found in even dollar stores.
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I personally love the sharpie brand and when I go for highlighters I hate the big bulky ones and this highlighter it so slim and it fits so well in your pouch for pencils and pens etc. I also love the fact that its retractable so there's no mess! I def. recommend this product!
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
I really like these type of highlighters because I don't have to keep up with a cap every time I want to highlight something. I have found with certain pens they will smudge a little bit, but nothing bad and excessive.
Fiona M.
I love these except for the fact that random crumbs/ dust eventually gets into the tip also if you let someone borrow it they might try to pull of the end thinking theres a cap haha (this happened twice)
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
They are nice but I wouldn't describe them as great. They tend to smudge certain kinds of pens like a fine point pen. I have used them in the past but are not my favorite.
Kelly J.
Middle River, MD
I love all highlighters. This one is just extra great because I do not have worry about losing the lid. I am a college student and everything is in piles. This saves me so much time.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I love these things they are great for class. they help me a lot lol they're also good just to have around the house. they don't dry out fast thats awesome.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES LOVE THE SHAPES HIGH LIGHTERS THEY ARE GREAT YOU HAVE A CHOICES OF COLOR AND THEY ARE PREFECT TO HIGH LIGHT IN A BOOK OR YOUR NOTES LOVE THEM
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love how the highlighter is like a pen ! You don't gotta go through the hassle of taking the cap off just click and you got your highlighter !
Kirsten R.
Do these dry out pretty quickly?