Hi-liter HI-LITER Desk Style Highlighter, Chisel Tip, Light Blue Ink, 1 Dozen uploaded by Melissa F.Hi-liter HI-LITER Desk Style Highlighter, Chisel Tip, Light Blue Ink, 1 Dozen uploaded by Andree B.

BY HI-LITER #56 in Highlighters

The original highlighter offers vibrant read-through colors and a molded chisel tip to highlight or underline. Durable plastic tip for smooth highlighting - won't fray or mush. Improved formula allows you to leave the cap off for up to one week and still highlight. Quick-drying; nontoxic ink. ACMI certified (conforms to ASTM D 4236). see more...

Liz H.
I love these too much. Mine always seem to run out quickly because I have the need to highlight everything, which kinda makes it silly. But they do work well and last for a while if you're not highlight-crazy like I am. I still use these once in a while when reading or studying, and have toned down the urge to highlight an entire page.
Sheri C.
Yellow highlighters were my go to during nursing school. I once read where yellow was supposed to make you remember the material easier. Must have for a student!
Kathy C.
Highlighters are a major must have when it comes to school. I've found that this brand works well but I do so much highlighting that they don't seem to last as long as they should normally.
kendra e.
These are a must have so that you can highlight your comments to your pesky roommate who touches everything! they MUS STOP touching my stuff
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I love hi-lighters they are so much fun i used to use this a lot to take notes
or hi light any think important on a news paper love this
Sonia P.
I used these all the time in high-school & they have never failed me. The tip is precise, colors are bright enough.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
love it. love it . love it. it's a must have for college . definitely for lectures and you need it math class also.
Paula J.
Lake City
use these almost everyday at work. love all the pretty bright colors. very affordable and easy to find anywhere.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
Great highlighter! Lasted me all semester in two text books!! I would recommend this to anyone that takes notes