Hi-liter HI-LITER Desk Style Highlighter, Chisel Tip, Light Blue Ink, 1 Dozen uploaded by Andree B.Hi-liter HI-LITER Desk Style Highlighter, Chisel Tip, Light Blue Ink, 1 Dozen uploaded by Melissa F.

BY HI-LITER

The original highlighter offers vibrant read-through colors and a molded chisel tip to highlight or underline. Durable plastic tip for smooth highlighting - won't fray or mush. Improved formula allows you to leave the cap off for up to one week and still highlight. Quick-drying; nontoxic ink. ACMI certified (conforms to ASTM D 4236). see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sheri C.
Yellow highlighters were my go to during nursing school. I once read where yellow was supposed to make you remember the material easier. Must have for a student!
Liz H.
I love these too much. Mine always seem to run out quickly because I have the need to highlight everything, which kinda makes it silly. But they do work well and last for a while if you're not highlight-crazy like I am. I still use these once in a while when reading or studying, and have toned down the urge to highlight an entire page.
Kathy C.
Highlighters are a major must have when it comes to school. I've found that this brand works well but I do so much highlighting that they don't seem to last as long as they should normally.
kendra e.
These are a must have so that you can highlight your comments to your pesky roommate who touches everything! they MUS STOP touching my stuff
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
I love hi-lighters they are so much fun i used to use this a lot to take notes
or hi light any think important on a news paper love this
Paula J.
Lake City
use these almost everyday at work. love all the pretty bright colors. very affordable and easy to find anywhere.
Sonia P.
I used these all the time in high-school & they have never failed me. The tip is precise, colors are bright enough.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
Great highlighter! Lasted me all semester in two text books!! I would recommend this to anyone that takes notes
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
love it. love it . love it. it's a must have for college . definitely for lectures and you need it math class also.