BY HI I'M SKINNY #8 in Alternative Grains

Hi I'm Skinny Quinoa sweet onion sticks is a great tasting, healthy option snack with quinoa as the first ingredient, providing satisfaction for your palate, and with chia seeds as an inclusion to pack in the Omega-3's. see more...

Jessica G.
Absecon
These are good for the price you pay, but it's a little sad that you only get air in half the bag. I like the flavor as an alternative to cheese & it's sweet but savory at the same time. These are good for watching the or when you want to munch on something. You can even eat them with dip or hummus too!
Laura K.
Literally the best snack! These quinoa sticks taste amazing and just like the Funyons I had when I was little. They are the perfect snack to eat as they are tastey, but also really good for you. This is the snack to eat if you need something, but are still trying to eat healthy.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Man these are so good! I was shocked at how much I enjoyed these and what is even better is I tried them the first time while I had a 3 day stomach flu and this was the only thing I was able to keep down. That is a great testament to the quality ingredients. I enjoy the sea salt ones, too, but this flavor is the best. So light and satisfying.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Flavor is delicious!!! Good crunch-factor, too. However, when buying stuff that pulls at your health-strings, you hope it has more nutrition. Overall, these are delicious and make a great guilt-free snack!
Caitlin C.
These are really good! They taste just like Funyuns and while I'm not into Funyuns I like these
Sarah M.
Cobourg, ON
I bought these not expecting much for taste. wow was I wrong. They taste great and are a healthier snack alternative. I'm completely addicted.