BY HI-CHEW #12 in Gummy Candy

Hi-Chew Strawberry Fruit Chews: Japan's No. 1-selling fruit chew for over 30 years In delicious strawberry flavor see more...

• Is this candy any good?4 Answers
  • Someone requested that I shouldtry this , But I cant seem to find i...1 Answers
  • Good candy to eat ?5 Answers
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
This is my most favorite candies of all! I love the texture and how chewy it is without an over bearing taste but a bit in the mild side. It does have a great flavor though. I grab these candies any change that I get and can find them. I remarried the first time I tried one around 10 years ago while on vacation in NYC. I had never seen them before and fell in love with them then. Afterwards up until a little over a year ago I was ordering them online because my area didn't sell them. Everyone I have gotten to try them are in love with them now. I am so glad this candy has became more popular and are sold in more areas, including mine now!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
These are great! I initially bought them at Epcot on vacation, but have since found them at Target and World Market. There are lots of flavors besides strawberry, and while the texture is like a soft Mambo or Starburst, the flavor is more 'true' and less sickly sweet like a candy copycat, or worse, one that doesn't taste like the fruit at all. (The cantaloupe one really messed with my head...it tasted JUST like it!) These quickly became my favorite chewy candy and now I almost always have a bag in my purse.
Ashley  L.
Ashley L.
These are the perfect little "sweet" to carry with you out or of course to even eat at home. I love to carry a few in my purse for those time when I just need a little pick me up that's something other than a mint or hard candy. The texture of these are a little like a Starburst but the flavor seems more real. They also have a good juice to them if you get what a mean. Personally the strawberry is my favorite and I totally recommend you trying these if you love fruity candies!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
If you have yet to try any flavor of the HI-CHEW candies then I highly suggest you do so! They are probably the best Candie on the market! My favorite flavor is either Mango or Green Apple! They are a cross between a taffy / gum like consistency. I could go on and on about hi chews , however you just need to go out and try them yourself! You will be amazed at how unique they are and then you will be addicted like I am !!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
These very my favorite growing up! My dad always let me and my sister pick a treat when went go grocery shopping and we almost always picked Hi-Chews. I'm not a huge fan of chewy candies, but I love Hi-Chews! They're packed full of flavor and they're so yummy. It's hard not to go through the whole pack in a day. Having them now brings me back to sweet childhood memories. The strawberry flavor is my favorite one.
Aida G.
Aida G.
Let me tell you!!! These things are my absolute favorite chewy candies when you chew them its like you're chewing gum but then its actually candy. I don't think there actually are alternatives to this deliciousness. I would definitely recommend to others with a sweet tooth. They're also not very expensive I think I get a bag at Walmart for like a dollar and change.
Sonya H.
Sonya H.
Hi chew was brought to my attention by mistake. I accidentally pickes up the wrong candy which happened to be Hi Chew. I decided to give it a try anyway. It texture is like starburst but a bit firmer. The flavor is mouthwatering tasty. It not a quick chew therefor you have to chew it a few more times than a starburst but overall Hi Chew is a great tasting candy.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
These are soooooooo Yummy!

These candies are from Japan I believe, and well they're sooooo delicious and yummy. They're chewy and have a nice sweet ..strong flavor. I can literally eat the whole bag..but there doesn't seem like there is that much in there. Either way they are cheap and have a good amount, even enough to share. So I..definitely recommend!!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
AMAZING!! These aren't too hard on your teeth, they taste like you've just taken a giant bite of a real strawberry, and they are perfect for if you are hypoglycemic. I carry these with me around school or if I'm traveling for a quick snack or if I feel my blood pressure dropping. The only thing I dislike about them is that they are so darn addictive haha
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
My favorite candy! They are like Starbursts' sophisticated cousin. Everything from the taste, to the texture is perfect. They aren't super cheap, but if you find them on sale, buy a couple bags. I wish the packaging was more environmentally friendly though. They are all individually wrapped and by the time you finish the bag there is a mountain of trash.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Are these softer like a starburst or tooth-breaking, like Now and Laters?
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Montgomery, AL
Where do you guys find these?
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these similar to starburst ?
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Bowling Green, KY
What are other flavors other than strawberry?