BY HI-CHEW #30 in Gummy Candy

Hi-Chew Strawberry Fruit Chews: Japan's No. 1-selling fruit chew for over 30 years In delicious strawberry flavor see more...

Buy on Target
MeTime M.
Review for: Strawberry, Mango Banana Melon, Other more...
I've tried them al and love them all! Not like taffy-- which super chewy and sticky. Hi-chews aren't that sticky nor chewy and has a variety of flavors. My favorite are the sour types! They are great to bring along in pockets for a quick energy booster with some quick tart to the taste buds. Great to share with and I don't know one person who doesn't like these 😂 they are sold for less than $5 a bag, $2 per bar-- not expensive.
Jenny M.
Review for: Other more...
Hi-chews are my childhood. That little packet never lasts though because I eat them so fast. They are very chewy but it softens up pretty quick. They are super flavorful and your mouth will water and probably get tired from all the chewing. I once ate a whole bag of hi chews in a day and I had a sore throat the next day so don’t eat too much.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Strawberry more...
This is one of my favorite chewy candies. I love the strawberry flavor, it's so Tasty! I especially love that unlike most chewy candy these don't stick to my teeth. You can find these at most Oriental markets. I recently purchased these at Woodmans but 5 Below has them too.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
These will forever and ever remind me of times spent with my grandmother. She loved her “chews” and though she always had a variety to choose from... this brand was always amongst her collection. :-) The flavor is still great & when I get some to share with my daughter, I inevitably end up telling her fun stories about my sweet “Nanny” that she never got a chance to really know. It is a precious treat that forever links me to my grandmother that I was very close to & loved very much!
Ellen K.
Brooklyn, New York
Review for: Strawberry more...
Hi chew is my all-time favorite candy. I love gum but hate how the flavor dulls and how you can’t swallow it. Hi chew was the perfect solution. The flavor is so bright and I love the chewing sensation. Hi chew Is the most chewy candy I’ve ever tried and it’s literally so delicious!
Karen T.
Woodside, NY
I’m so glad HI CHEW have become popular in the US because these are the cream of the crop chewy candy. They’re not too expensive, are packed in flavor, and last more than 3 chews with out dissolving completely. I’ve tried most of the flavors, but strawberry is my favorite.
Merylle M.
Kent, WA
Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors and the Hi-Chew strawberry is amazingly delicious. Hi-chews are just perfectly sweetened and is perfectly chewy. It’s not too hard and not too soft. You can almost treat it as gum because of how chewy it is. I love hi-chews!
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Strawberry hi chews are delicious! A lot of strawberry flavored things can be too sweet or overpowering and this is not like that at all. These do not really get stuck in your teeth like other chewy candies do which is why these are my favorite candy!
Kristy L.
Review for: Strawberry more...
I love these and I wish that they were available to purchase at more stores the only place that I can find them is at Walgreens and I wish that they were at war grocery stores they are a foreign treat that I love to have and love trying new flavors they are soft and chewy and very flavorful
Ryan B.
Flower Mound
Bursting squares of fruity flavor. The flavor is so intense that people can smell the fruit from the other side of the room. Super delicious candy treat that anyone and everyone should enjoy the next time they go to the store.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Are these softer like a starburst or tooth-breaking, like Now and Laters?
Mandy P.
Montgomery, AL
Where do you guys find these?
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these similar to starburst ?
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
I know they sell them at Walmart but anywhere else!?