BY HI-CHEW #23 in Gummy Candy

Hi-Chew Strawberry Fruit Chews: Japan's No. 1-selling fruit chew for over 30 years In delicious strawberry flavor see more...

Buy on Target
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
These will forever and ever remind me of times spent with my grandmother. She loved her “chews” and though she always had a variety to choose from... this brand was always amongst her collection. :-) The flavor is still great & when I get some to share with my daughter, I inevitably end up telling her fun stories about my sweet “Nanny” that she never got a chance to really know. It is a precious treat that forever links me to my grandmother that I was very close to & loved very much!
Simone B.
Review for: Other more...
I just tried this candy yesterday, and I love it!! They taste so good and I love these candies. They have this wonderful, authentic fruity flavor!! This candy is so unique, I have never had anything like it! It’s a very good candy and will instantly become one of your favorites!
Merylle M.
Kent
Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors and the Hi-Chew strawberry is amazingly delicious. Hi-chews are just perfectly sweetened and is perfectly chewy. It’s not too hard and not too soft. You can almost treat it as gum because of how chewy it is. I love hi-chews!
Keyaira D.
Aurora, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One day I walked into a connivence store and I bought these randomly. Since then me and my best friend fight over them. We can never keep a pack of these for long. It can be compared to a starburst. However it’s better than a starburst.
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I live for these they taste amazing and you can find them at a lot of different places which is very convenient they have the best fruity flavor and the consistency is great too and I wish o had them right now to snack on!
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
Hi-chews are some of the best chewy candies ever made. If you ever get the chance the Lychee ones they sell in Hawaii are amazing! (And I usually don't pick lychee flavored anything) and strawberry is just a classic. A must have... often!
Elizabeth T.
Worcester, MA
The strawberry chews are my favorite and I've been eating these for years! They're always at the Asian grocery stores for a little over a dollar. They're now popping up at American stores but they're always $3+!
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
These are the perfect candy. They are like starburst but a million times better. If you've never tasted these before do yourself a favor: go to an Asian grocery store and buy a bunch to try. You're welcome.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I really enjoy this candy! I don’t usually buy them for myself, I usually forget about them, but whenever I eat one I’m reminded how much I like them! I really like the unique texture and chew of these!
Sierra M.
Vale
This is one of my favorite gummy candies, I started eating these when my math teacher handed them out for correcting him when he made a mistake. I love all the flavors but my favorite has to be apple.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite flavor?
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Are these softer like a starburst or tooth-breaking, like Now and Laters?
Mandy P.
Montgomery, AL
Where do you guys find these?
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these similar to starburst ?
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
I know they sell them at Walmart but anywhere else!?