GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateMorinaga
Hi-chew Sticks Tropical Assorted 6 Flavors Chewy Fruit Candies 176 oz Each By 12-pack (Mango, Banana, Kiwi, Acai, Pineapple, and Lilikoi (Passion Fruit))

by Morinaga

Hi-chew stick special tropical flavor collection including the hard-to-find flavors, Pineapple and Lilikoi (Passion Fruit). Enjoy the smooth and chewy texture of these bite-sized, delicious fruit-flavored candies. Each package comes with 12 bars, 6...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hi-chew Sticks Tropical Assorted 6 Flavors Chewy Fruit Candies 1.76 oz. Each By Morinaga 12-pack (Mango, Banana, Kiwi, Acai, Pineapple, and Lilikoi (Passion Fruit))!
Sierra  E.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I got a pack of passion fruit hi chews in my snack crate. Omg, they’re so good. I really wish they were sold in the USA, I’d definitely buy them

Looking for your answer?