Hi Chew Fruit Chews

by Hi-Chew

Hi-Chew Fruit Chews: Made with concentrated yogurt and natural and artificial flavors0g trans-fat0mg cholesterol Low-fat Hi-Chew flavors fruit chews include strawberry, green apple and grape

How good is this candy ?
Where are the Hi Chew Fruit Chews sold does anyone know ?!
are these any good??
Start your review of Hi Chew Fruit Chews!
DeliaDaDiva J.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hi Chew Fruit Chews uploaded by DeliaDaDiva J.
Purchased at: Publix
Disgusting! It have a musty taste. The more I chewed, the more disgusting it tasted. I love mango flavored candy, but this no Thank You! Throwing the remaining packs away.
Katerina T.
Hi chews are so good. They are another yummy candy. The flavors are the best. If you haven’t tried Hi chews you should!!
Melissa G.
Central Islip, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These taste like REAL mango. They’re super soft and chewy . I really want to try the other flavors
Kseniya B.
Mayfield Hts, OH
YUMMMMM. weird texture but the best fruit-chews out there. similar to starburst in consistency but hi chews beat them out 1000%
Tina N.
Canton, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hi-chews. I don't like gum, but sometimes I need something chewy, and sweet. Hi-chews do the job for me. The chewyness last longer than a regular chewy candy so it works for me.
Jacky D.
All of my friends and cousins love this! It is the go to candy. We usually bring it on all our trips. Whenever we're playing games, everyone is eating this.
Macy B.
Rexburg, ID
Hi Chew Fruit Chews uploaded by Macy B.
Hi Chew Fruit Chews uploaded by Macy B.
Ok these are so delicious. They’re just the right amount of sweetness and they’re chewy like licorice. My favorite flavor is the mango by far but I suggest trying all of them😋
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,168 reviews
If you don’t have the means to take mango with you everywhere you go as a fruity snack, these are the next best thing!!!! Hi-Chews are literally the best candy that I never knew existed until recently. Now I can't stop buying them. Imagine Starburst, but more authentic fruit flavor and the chewiness of gum (except that you can swallow these). The green apple and mango flavors are hands down my favorites, you really can't get a more natural Mango flavor in a candy... They're cheaper to buy from Costco or wholesale candy stores (comes out to about $1 each for a pack of 10), just as a heads up. Highly recommend!
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,168 reviews
If I could give this candy 1 BILLION STARS, I totally would!!!!!!! Hi-Chews are literally the best candy that I never knew existed until recently. Now I can't stop buying them. Imagine Starburst, but more authentic fruit flavor and the chewiness of gum (except that you can swallow these). The green apple and mango flavors are hands down my favorites, you really can't get a more natural Mango flavor in a candy... They're cheaper to buy from Costco or wholesale candy stores (comes out to about $1 each for a pack of 10), just as a heads up. But seriously, if you haven’t tried Hi-Chews yet, what are you waiting for?!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love these candies. They're not overly sweet or too chewy. I buy tons of these and have for a rainy day! I can eat these all day but I love to buy these at Sam's club and have tons laying around for on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lela P.
il y a 3 ans
Where are the Hi Chew Fruit Chews sold does anyone know ?!
Emily S. il y a 3 ans
Definitely look in the oriental isle at your local grocery store! My husband sent me a bunch all the way from Japan because I liked them, only for me to find that at Walmart a few months later 😂😅