Hi-chew Coke & Orange Flavor Mix (Pack of 12)

by Hi-Chew

Hi-chew Coke & Orange Flavor Mix

Where can I get these?
Start your review of Hi-chew Coke & Orange Flavor Mix (Pack of 12)!
Pooja R.
Jersey City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hi-chew Coke & Orange Flavor Mix (Pack of 12) uploaded by Pooja R.
We actually got the coke and soda pop one... it’s so hard on the first..!! Eventually it gets soft. But it’s way too hard. Definitely not recommended for kids and their teeth might break. But the taste is wonderful
Komal R.
Toronto
Purchased at: Amazon
These candies are very chewy and super flavourful. I would recommend these to people who love gummies as this candy is a type of gummy. The orange flavour is refreshing.
heidi S.
milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Target
My kids really liked them wandered about other flavors. I think their okay wanna try more. No bad after taste Soft and tasty
Daina M.
Edmonton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hi chews but these are a little strange. They arnt the usual flavours they come in and have a weird taste.
deimer C.
Aguachica, César
No conozco este producto pero cuando lo pruebe calificarte si realmente es bueno o no, espero probarlo en cualquier momento.
Pyper L.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
Yummmmm love this candy so much it’s seriously is so yummy it always makes me drool! Just thinking of it!! Chewy fruity deliciousness!!
Su L.
Coke flavour is a staple in East asian candies. It is amazing! Plus the orange flavour pairs amazingly well.
Lina R.
226 rue de l'ours noir
Just delicious!! The combination of the coke and the orange is perfect, i took the first and then I couldn't stop
Nicolle B.
lima
Hi-chew Coke & Orange Flavor Mix (Pack of 12) Hi-Chew Fizzies Mix, Cola & Orange Soda, 3.17 Ounce Morinaga Hi-Chew Fizzies, Cola & Orange Soda, 3.17 Ounce (2 Pack) Coca-cola Hi-c Variety Pack 8-6 Fl super rico , todas sus presentaciones , son muy deliciosas , me quede con ganas de mas la ultima vez que los compre , me encantaron
Angela G.
Mérida, Yucatán
They are extravagant fruit, puede ayudar a quitar el antojo por un rato, realmente es recomendable por los supermercados pero son escasos