Hi-C Wild Cherry Fruit Juice - 10 PK

by Hi-c

Hi-C® Wild Cherry.
Flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
Made with real fruit juice**.
Won't stain! Most fabrics and surfaces*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hi-C Wild Cherry Fruit Juice - 10 PK!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These arent the greatest for you, as they have a lot of sugar, but the original fruit punch flavor is great!in reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Hi-C Wild Cherry Fruit Juice - 10 PK uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi-c wild cherry fruit juice is my favorite juice when I was a kid and it still my favorite I love it
amberia K.
Washington, PA
My daughter loves these. I only give her one a day since there is quite a bit of sugar in these. They are the perfect size to keep her satisfied. And loves the flavors that they come in. The price is awesome too! You cant beat it. One of the cheapest juices.
Emily M.
Haverhill , MA
I love all Hi-C flavors. I suggest this for everyone, not just kids. Personally I would suggest the pink lemonade as the best flavor !
Laurie  B.
Abington, MA
Wild cherry is my favorite brand of Hi-C juice. We can only get it in juice boxes, so that’s what we buy. I like it cause it’s not too sweet, but has a lot of Cherry flavor. We have been buying Hi-C since it came in a can!!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
So good I usually buy the large pack of the Cherry Hi-C's and these are so refreshing. I also love that you can freeze these and make a chill juice pouch for you or your child on a hot day! I dont think there are any of the Hi-C flavors I don't enjoy so so good.
Ana P.
I like it and my son love it but it has a lot of sugar. Small size which it's good but not healthy at all. Really tasty!!!
Lesa M.
Taking these on outings with the kids is a plus. They are very easy to carry and the kids love them. Everyone can agree that Hi-C is a favorite for most. The flavors are wonderful.
Jasmine  T.
These are my all time favorite throughout my child-hood. They're great serving size of juice for children. There are a variety of different flavors offered and great to pack them for your kids!!!
Kassie R.
Everyone can agree that Hi-C is great. It takes you back and the sugary goodness is awesome. However, the box carton shapes I find it harder to get the very last drop out of compared to a pouch.
LaKetta W.
I promise you I use to drink these all the time! And i still usually keep some in my apt for myself for whenever i get a craving for them.

Looking for your answer?