BY HI-C

Hi-C® Wild Cherry.
Flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
Made with real fruit juice**.
Won't stain! Most fabrics and surfaces*. see more...

Hi-C Wild Cherry Fruit Juice - 10 PK
  • "These arent the greatest for you, as they have a lot of sugar, but the original fruit punch flavor is great!" in 1 review
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
So good I usually buy the large pack of the Cherry Hi-C's and these are so refreshing. I also love that you can freeze these and make a chill juice pouch for you or your child on a hot day! I dont think there are any of the Hi-C flavors I don't enjoy so so good.
amberia k.
Washington, PA
My daughter loves these. I only give her one a day since there is quite a bit of sugar in these. They are the perfect size to keep her satisfied. And loves the flavors that they come in. The price is awesome too! You cant beat it. One of the cheapest juices.
Kassie R.
Everyone can agree that Hi-C is great. It takes you back and the sugary goodness is awesome. However, the box carton shapes I find it harder to get the very last drop out of compared to a pouch.
Veronica G.
Cicero, IL
Don't know about you guys but this brand sure takes me to my childhood. My favorite was always the punch. It's sweet but not too sweet. It's good for on the go or for your sack lunch as well.
Jasmine  T.
These are my all time favorite throughout my child-hood. They're great serving size of juice for children. There are a variety of different flavors offered and great to pack them for your kids!!!
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
These aren't the greatest for you, as they have a lot of sugar, but the original fruit punch flavor is great! I also enjoy the orange fruit flavor, these are good!
Lesa P.
Taking these on outings with the kids is a plus. They are very easy to carry and the kids love them. Everyone can agree that Hi-C is a favorite for most. The flavors are wonderful.
lakira k.
Minneapolis , MN
I love HiC and this taste so good I pack it every time I bring a home lunch to school it's just that great. They have a variety of flavors which is also Convenient
Christin A.
I enjoyed this drink as a kid, and continue to as an adult. However, the cartons are meant for children, making it more difficult to enjoy as an adult.
Yelena H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use to love these when I was kid. I don't so much enjoy them anymore, they don't taste good anymore and leave a weird film in my mouth. No thanks!