BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceHi-c

Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK

by Hi-c

Hi-C® Orange Lavaburst® Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK
100% Vitamin C.
Made with real fruit juice**.
Flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors.
Won't stain!
Most fabrics and surfaces*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK!
Ninna W.
Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These little juice boxes are the greatest! They aren't so good even I sneak one every now and then when packing them for my son's lunch. They contain vitamin C and 3 different juice blends from concentrate. The boxes are cute as well and they are in expensive.
member-7b501
Hi C Orange Lavaburst WAS the best! #1 among any othe juice boxes on the shelf. No April 2019 it does not taste the same anymore. They repackaged the drink and changed the ingredients. IT'S NASTY!!!** I was very disappointed buying the cases that only had 8 juice boxes but I was even more disappointed when I drank it. If I wanted my drink to taste like this I would buy the sugar free nasty drinks that are already on the shelf or buy some juice and pour a bunch of water in it to get the same taste . No thank you Coca-Cola I will pass. I guess now I will by Minute Maid juice boxes. they cost more but at least they taste better.
member-b3c1b
They put Sucralose in it. I could taste it for hours afterwards. I drank one carton and will be throwing the rest away. GET RID OF THE SUCRALOSE! That's the formula change people are complaining about.
Suzanne J.
Forest City, NC
I use to really love Hi-C but recently I believe they have changed the formula. I use these to treat my type one diabetes lows. The new formula does not taste good at all and does not have enough sugar to bring my glucose levels up.
Kara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hi-C juice boxes..or used to. They've been a treat since I was a kid and have always reminded me of summer vacation because that's the only time we used to get them. They are nostalgic to me so I was very surprised after buying the orange and fruit punch flavors I've always loved to open one and have it taste like something I've never had in my life!! This stuff is foul!! If i wanted sugar free or low sugar juice drinks that's what i would buy. Instead of the Hi-C I've always known and loved i got some sucralose filled garbage I'll be throwing out my 4 kids nor myself will touch this stuff. Why change something that is not broken it would be like changing coke and putting coke zero in the can and not telling anyone..not cool! I would not recommend this unless you really like the taste of artificial sweeteners.
Ekoria B.
Wahiawa
I used to LOVE it as a kid, but they have added Sucralose to it. I noticed the flavor was off and went to the ingredients list and there it was... I drank 2 of these juice boxed back to back and I'm now on the toilet with extreme diarrhea. I know TMI. I'm going to be throwing the rest away and not giving them to my child anymore unless I can find some WITHOUT that harmful ingredient. I tested it, not only did it give me a bad after taste, but also immediately a sour stomach and not too long after some pretty bad cramps, gas and diarrhea. Given Sucralose becomes a laxative in our gut, it only took 2 boxes to wreck my gut image what it could do to a child's gut.
member-979e7
Having Type 2 diabetes, the Hi-C Orange Lavaburst has saved my life countless times from low blood sugar.  However, they have now changed the formula and after drinking 2 boxes the other night when I awoke with low blood sugar, I thought it was going to be the death of me!

The new formula caused excruciating stomach pains that eventually turned into diarrhea and bloody stools.  That was 4 days ago and my stomach is still not quite right.  I will be throwing all of this product away and mourning the loss of a beloved drink that I have enjoyed for years.

Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
I love the taste of the orange in these juice boxes. These are great to have if you are trying to have more vitamin c. It has 100% vitamin c. Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK
qanani D.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK uploaded by qanani D.
It’s ok not the best because when I have to brush my teeth and I drink this it taste bad so that knocks a point off. And I got sick of it but it’s okay because I’m still grateful BYE❤️
Taylor F.
Stockton
My kids love these they are great for lunch boxes. I just wish they were a little cheaper , but as far as convenience and great taste I would recommend. They don’t just have this flavor ... they have other flavors but my kids love this one the best .

Looking for your answer?