Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK uploaded by Evelin G.Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK uploaded by Ashlynn G.Hi-C Orange Lavaburst Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK uploaded by Ashlynn G.

BY HI-C

Hi-C® Orange Lavaburst® Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK
100% Vitamin C.
Made with real fruit juice**.
Flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors.
Won't stain!
Most fabrics and surfaces*. see more...

Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
My daughter loves the Hi-C drinks! She goes through them pretty quick, so we recently started a big stockpile! Her favorite flavor is definitely the orange Lavaburst. I like the size of the boxes compared to the size of some of their competitors. It's not too big and not too small, perfect for toddlers! We will continue to buy these in the future.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
My boyfriend and I practically live on these and water during the cooler months of the year, and for Pennsylvania, thats a good portion of the year. Yes, they aren't the healthiest, but they also aren't the worst for you. Also its quite nostalgic.
Elfieha G.
Yes, I know these are full of sugar galore. But honestly lets all have a blast from the past! I always have loved the taste and and found that kids still love them :)
Shannon T.
Fort Campbell , KY
My youngest son, who is 8, has autism. This is the only juice he will drink. I love that it’s clear so if he does squeeze or spill it doesn’t stain.
Lizzy  K.
I think McDonalds in the only restaurant that serves this! Otherwise you have to buy it at the store. Very sugary, but very delicious!
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
I love this juice. Sad McDonalds got rid of it. I always have it stocked in my fridge. Delicious and good source of vitamin C
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this flavor i think other than punch it my favorite flavor drink..i definitely like this more than drinking soda.
Lindsey R.
Campbell, MO
This Hi C is very very sweet! But a nice treat for the kids. It also has a very nice orange flavor to it. Very good!
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
My kids got o in the summer! lOVE IT! Its not to pricey either so you can but it and put it in the kids lunch boxes
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,125 reviews
I’m not a big fan of hi c. I think they contain too much sugar and don’t live up to all the hype