Hi-C Flashin' Fruit Punch Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK uploaded by Shelby B.

BY HI-C

Hi-C®Flashin' Fruit Punch®Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK
100% Vitamin C.
Made with real fruit juice.
Won't stain! Most fabrics and surfaces**. see more...

Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I love Hi-c it’s one of the only brands of juice I drink regularly, especially the fruit punch flavor. Every time I go to chick-fil-a that’s what I order because it tastes so good with the food. I also really like it because unlike other juices it’s not too sweet.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
These are the only juice boxes my kids will drink. I'm not mad about either, since they're usually cheaper than all the competitors products. The flavor is good. I love that it's fruit punch but it's clear, so it doesn't spill and stain. the only thing I would like to see them change would be to make them a bit bigger, as our teenagers can drink three in one sitting. :)
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
This stuff is so delicious! I wish they sold it in a bigger size. The price is super affordable! I usually pay $2 for the pack! It is so much better tasting than the ones in the modern coke machines. I buy these for snack time because they are only 80 calories each. YUMM!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
These boxes are the perfect treat for little ones. I watch three children. A one, two, and three year old and they all love to have their OWN hi-c juice. Perfect size, easy to open, and taste great! It's a go to in my household!
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
Fruit punch is my favorite hi-c flavor. idk about y'all but sometimes when I have juice, it sometimes makes my throat feel weird but this doesn't do that. tastes great and leaves me feeling great.
Alexis N.
I really enjoy this product mostly because its a great size, just enough, I think its perfect for road trips, also it doesn't spill easily which is always a plus
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Classic juice box. This is probably Hi-C's best flavor. This and their orange drink which you can get at some fast food places It's good and tastes like what you expect from fruit punch. Super flavorful
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the flavor of this fruit punch not too sweet not to bland just good...:) i buy them when i can at the fast food restaurants..
Vanessa C.
Brea
My other favorite flavor's of Hi -C goes good with alcohol good for a quick sip or on the go just wished it was sold in a gallon.
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
I really like these but I wish they made the boxes bigger. I buy these for my kids but can't help taking a box or two for myself.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What's your kid's favorite flavor?