Hi-C Flashin' Fruit Punch Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK uploaded by Shelby B.

BY HI-C

Hi-C®Flashin' Fruit Punch®Fruit Juice Boxes- 10 PK
100% Vitamin C.
Made with real fruit juice.
Won't stain! Most fabrics and surfaces**. see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
These boxes are the perfect treat for little ones. I watch three children. A one, two, and three year old and they all love to have their OWN hi-c juice. Perfect size, easy to open, and taste great! It's a go to in my household!
Mel S.
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Fruit punch is my favorite hi-c flavor. idk about y'all but sometimes when I have juice, it sometimes makes my throat feel weird but this doesn't do that. tastes great and leaves me feeling great.
Evelin G.
Evelin G.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this fruit punch not too sweet not to bland just good...:) i buy them when i can at the fast food restaurants..
tania P.
tania P.
I haven't had this since I was a kid, but I love high-c it's amazing, everyone should drink it
Vera W.
Vera W.
Ogden, UT
This is a good drink for anyone. I love Hi-C! Its like a healthier alternative to soda.
Janeira F.
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I really like these but I wish they made the boxes bigger. I buy these for my kids but can't help taking a box or two for myself.
Jana W.
Jana W.
Coushatta, LA
For years, I have been putting these in the lunch boxes. The kids absolutely love them, and of course, so do I!
Ojaswini S.
Ojaswini S.
Jersey City, NJ
My son loves the flavor of hi c juice. It's a great combination of flavors.
Brooke  F.
Brooke F.
Kent, OH
Classic juice box. This is probably Hi-C's best flavor. This and their orange drink which you can get at some fast food places It's good and tastes like what you expect from fruit punch. Super flavorful
April H.
April H.
La Vergne, TN
Foodie Expert
These are the only juice boxes my kids will drink. I'm not mad about either, since they're usually cheaper than all the competitors products. The flavor is good. I love that it's fruit punch but it's clear, so it doesn't spill and stain. the only thing I would like to see them change would be to make them a bit bigger, as our teenagers can drink three in one sitting. :)
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What's your kid's favorite flavor?