Hi Ball Energy Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Marlène G.

BY HI BALL ENERGY

Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water: Organic guarana-50mg Organic ginseng-50mg Organic caffeine-160mg B vitamins Zero sugar Zero calories Unsweetened see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny F.
Hinkle, KY
I got this yesterday in an effort to switch my hubby over to something just a tad bit healthier than Monsters. Never again, it taste like pure battery acid. I couldnt even swallow the sip that I took. I paid $3 and had to dump it out after only a sip each between the two of us. Hi Ball Energy Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water, 16 fl oz.
Karly P.
Denver, CO
I love these and could easily drink them everyday!! So good tasting and good energy, plus they are natural! LOVE!!! Hi Ball Energy Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12)
Marlène G.
This energy drink tastes really good, very light and fresh. I appreciate that it contains organic guarana, ginseng, and caffeine, but I didn't notice any energy boosting qualities. Not like a Monster or a Red Bull.