Hi Ball Energy Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Marlène G.

BY HI BALL ENERGY

Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water: Organic guarana-50mg Organic ginseng-50mg Organic caffeine-160mg B vitamins Zero sugar Zero calories Unsweetened see more...

Destiny F.
ky, ['', '', '']
I got this yesterday in an effort to switch my hubby over to something just a tad bit healthier than Monsters. Never again, it taste like pure battery acid. I couldnt even swallow the sip that I took. I paid $3 and had to dump it out after only a sip each between the two of us. Hi Ball Energy Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water, 16 fl oz.
Jessika S.
My favorite energy drink! I struggled forever to find something that wasn't packed with sugar or artifical sweetners! I drink these daily and have zero guilt! I love the flavor and the energy boost they give me with no crash!
Marlène G.
This energy drink tastes really good, very light and fresh. I appreciate that it contains organic guarana, ginseng, and caffeine, but I didn't notice any energy boosting qualities. Not like a Monster or a Red Bull.
Karly P.
Denver, CO
I love these and could easily drink them everyday!! So good tasting and good energy, plus they are natural! LOVE!!! Hi Ball Energy Hi-Ball Energy Grapefruit Sparkling Energy Water, 16 fl oz, (Pack of 12)