HI BACK PAN W/MICROBAN LG

by Doskocil

Prevent litter scatter with Petmate's® Hi-Back Litter Pan. Featuring a high-profile back side and a lower front side that allows for easy access while keeping litter contained at the same time. Perfect for homes with large cats. The Hi-Back Litter Pan is made using durable, eco-friendly plastic and includes Microban® antimicrobial to prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew. To help make cleaning even we suggest using Petmate Drawstring Hi-Back Litter Pan Liners.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HI BACK PAN W/MICROBAN LG!
How would you rate this product?
Susan M.
Stafford, TX
Love this litter box. Keeps the cat urine in the box and has room for larger cats.
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
This is one of the better sized litter boxes on the market. But still not big enough for my two 12-13 pound cats. I prefer the XL version of this.
Tara P.
O Fallon, IL
Nice size box for big cats, and I like how it has the higher back, but two things. 1. You can't get liners that fit well in this box, and 2. My cat (who is tall and 13lbs) still sprays some pee over the back of it.
Kimberly K.
Fort Smith, AR
Seems like it would be good for free roam ferrets. The backing would be good when they back up into corners to do their business.
member-2ef86ca85
Brookwood, AL
This box keeps litter in there and is made for bigger cats. My kitty loves it and has plenty of room.
Melissa R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
High back is a must for my house. My kitties love to dig and make a huge mess. This keeps most of the litter in the box.

Looking for your answer?