BY HHSCENTS

Do you enjoy that Aroma of a fresh crisp apple as you bite Intuit? well then nice soap bars are for you!! Moisturizing and conditioning properties abundantly go alone with what this soap has. another good thing is in my soaps that I make I put a little extra in such as Vitamin E oil and vitamin E oil I find that it gives the skin more properties that benefit from them. it also can help the skin heal while providing itch relief. These Bars have a great absorption rate without leaving the skin with a heavy, greasy feeling. These Bars can be stored away in a cool dark location and the shelf life can be up to four years.but I'm sure you will be reordering before that time comes exclamation point this soap is good for oily or acne-prone due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. along with a great Advantage such as tightening the skin. it also can reduce the look of stretch marks and can relieve dry skin.another ingredient that is one of my favorites that I enjoy using in my soap is unrefined shea butter right from Ghana where the awesome benefits it shows after you wash. soothing skin irritations, minor cuts and burns or a few benefits from shea butter along with healing minor cuts and it's moisturizing Benefits to name a few. I use unrefined natural shea butter in all my homemade handcrafted soaps because it's not deprived of the nutrients it has to offer. Unrefined shea butter has nothing removed or added into it it's all natural. refined shea butter is manufactured process in large plants using chemicals. Has great properties for skin along with the natural abilities for to help eczema, muscle fatigue, arthritis,tension,scars and dark spots while reducing wrinkles also. Come on and try fresh apple red feel the many benefits this soap has to offer exclamation point see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of HHScents Fresh Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?