BY H.H. GREGG #30 in Electronics Stores

• How is the quality of the products?5 Answers
  • How have you found the quality of products to be? I purchased an ...2 Answers
  • What products do you like best from here? 3 Answers
H.H. Gregg
  • "I like the variety of stuff hhgregg has, however when in most areas a best buy is super close to an hhgregg and has a bigger variety I don't really see choosing it over best buy. " in 3 reviews
  • "I am not sure they have a rewards program but Best Buy does and it is pretty awesome." in 1 review
  • "love going here when i need something for my home, it has great deals compared to other stores. " in 1 review
  • "I've experienced long wait times and slow customer services. " in 1 review
  • "I've bought two tvs here, one was a good deal that I saw in their weekly ad in my newspaper center, the other one was with a after thanksgiving sale." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert
This store was TERRIBLE when it was open. The company went under and closed all of its stores, and even though my reason for a bad review after the fact has nothing to do with their bankruptcy.. it was a downright awful store. They touted themselves as having better deals than stores like Best Buy and Sears for appliances and such.. No way. Their prices weren't any better, and the employees at the three different locations I had gone to were awful. Rude, overbearing and condescending. That alone is NOT good business. While it's horrible for the employees in 220 stores that lost their jobs, I can't say I miss HH Gregg.
Brianne S.
Saint johns, FL
Not a fan of HHGregg. My first experience at this store was a horrible one. When they first opened, I walked into a brand new store and was not greeted by anyone. I stood by a display case looking over the products, it was quite obvious I had questions, as I would look straight at a group of employees huddled together in the middle of the store just a few feet away. None of them came over to help me after about 10 minutes, I walked out of the store. Just ridiculous and horrible customer service.
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought a TV there and upon plugging it in at home saw the led screen was cracked. They would not take it back. They claimed I broke it. I cannot return it and now have a $575 paperweight because they say I can't prove they sold me a broken tv. Horrible customer service. Horrible treatment of a 7 month pregnant woman - saying I broke it in front off their entire staff and customers in the store. Never shop here.
Brendhan S.
Round Lake, IL
I bought a TV there. I bought a TV and a Blu Ray player from there. The Blu Ray player didn't work. Like at all. Returned it. Wanted a different one, but the one I liked was display only. They sold me that one with the wrong remote. Went back again. TV developed a high pitch sound. Returned it. Wanted nothing more to do with them. Their merchandise is crap.
Danielle G.
I have only bought a TV here and it was relatively cheap and pretty good quality, so I can't complain. However the customer service was absolutely terrible. It was like pulling teeth to get someone to help us, and the store was dead! Everyone was just standing around acting annoyed that we existed. That definitely made the experience less worthwhile.
Casey Z.
Plant City
It is like a best buy warehouse, from appearance. I've bought two tvs here, one was a good deal that I saw in their weekly ad in my newspaper center, the other one was with a after thanksgiving sale. Really good pricing for decent quality products. You get what you pay for.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove , IL
Only real reason I like HHGregg is because it is cheaper than best buy. However if best buy wa running a sale I would choose best buy over HHGregg. I am not sure they have a rewards program but Best Buy does and it is pretty awesome.
Jamie D.
I've only been to this place once. I did not like the atmosphere the moment I walked in. There was no one on the floor that we could see in case we had questions and the prices didn't look decent.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I bought a home appliance from hhgreeg and till now I wonder how and why their price is cheaper than best buy. My purchase was good because I can still use the item.
John I.
Morgantown, WV
Good choice of electronics but I don't like that some of the stores carry different items. The only excuse they use is size of the store.
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
How is the quality of the products?
Casey Z.
Plant City
What products do you like best from here?
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
How have you found the quality of products to be? I purchased an item from here and it stopped working in a week. Of course I didn't have the receipt to return it. Plus it was only $20 so I just counted it as a loss.