HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Showcase Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) SH0023004-16

BY HGTV HOME BY SHERWIN-WILLIAMS

Manufactured by Sherwin-Williams. Exceptional stain blocking and effortless application for a beautiful finish. Precise gallon to gallon color matching. see more...

Anna P.
Austin, AR
I used this to white was my fireplace/ brick wall. I mixed it with water and painted it on and wiped away the extra. It took forever but it turned out quiet nice. The room is much bigger feeling now and I was very happy with the paint.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love Sherwin Williams paint. It is the longest lasting and most durable paint. My husband even uses it to paint stripes on parking lots when he needs to go with his grandfather to help out. It is not strong smelling and comes in many different sizes and options in colors and styles. I highly reccomend this product!!!
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
Love these paints! They're great for brightening up a home and giving it a very modern feel. They go on heavy and have great coverage. They're a good price and we use these when we remodel homes. I highly recommend them.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Sherwin williams products are outstanding. The paint goes on smooth. Looks gorgeous and they have many different colors and finishes. The paint does not chip off the walls! I would recommend this product!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Love using this paint so much. Sometimes takes two coats, and that's okay. Rich color, not hard to clean afterwards when finger prints and such are showing. Would definitely recommend!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is the paint we use at work and it's super long lasting and has great coverage. Is this where in tear. Good value for the price as you only have to use one to two coats with the higher end paints.