HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Showcase Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) SH0023004-16

BY HGTV HOME BY SHERWIN-WILLIAMS

Manufactured by Sherwin-Williams. Exceptional stain blocking and effortless application for a beautiful finish. Precise gallon to gallon color matching. see more...

Megan G.
I do love this paint and I get incredible customer service at Sherwin Williams every time I go. The only draw back and the reason they aren't my number one is because it's pretty pricey. However, they will occasionally send out emails letting you know about discounts, and that's when I will purchase with them. But the paint itself is a wonderful quality.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love Sherwin Williams paint. It is the longest lasting and most durable paint. My husband even uses it to paint stripes on parking lots when he needs to go with his grandfather to help out. It is not strong smelling and comes in many different sizes and options in colors and styles. I highly reccomend this product!!!
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
Love these paints! They're great for brightening up a home and giving it a very modern feel. They go on heavy and have great coverage. They're a good price and we use these when we remodel homes. I highly recommend them.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Sherwin williams products are outstanding. The paint goes on smooth. Looks gorgeous and they have many different colors and finishes. The paint does not chip off the walls! I would recommend this product!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Love using this paint so much. Sometimes takes two coats, and that's okay. Rich color, not hard to clean afterwards when finger prints and such are showing. Would definitely recommend!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is the paint we use at work and it's super long lasting and has great coverage. Is this where in tear. Good value for the price as you only have to use one to two coats with the higher end paints.
Anna P.
Austin, AR
I used this to white was my fireplace/ brick wall. I mixed it with water and painted it on and wiped away the extra. It took forever but it turned out quiet nice. The room is much bigger feeling now and I was very happy with the paint.
Author K.
Sherwin Williams, you had me at "One Coat Guaranteed." Because I am not a DIY guy at all. Had to Google it just to know it means Do It Yourself.
And nobody seems to want to help me with home projects. As if they already know that hanging a picture involves me pointing the studfinder at myself and making it beep. Repeatedly. I guess I'm really more of a DIM (Do It Myself) guy.
So when it came time to paint the workout room, no one volunteered to help. As if they think the first 90 minutes would involve me continually asking, "Mind if I cut in?"
I don't have children to pitch in either. But I can imagine the reaction of my theoretical kid.
"Sure, I'll help you paint, Dad." "Great, Son, just take this brush and go around the top and bottom of each wall, and paint in a couple inches. Get the corners, too. I'll be back in a bit to roll out the rest, and we'll be all done." The next thing I'd hear would be that Bongo Run Away sound effect from Scooby Doo.
I made a last ditch attempt to enlist help before I began. Here's how that went:
"Dad, would you help me paint? I'll pay you..."
"You don't have to pay me."
"Because I'm your son?"
"No, because I'm not going to help."
You begin to see why I need this room painted as painlessly as possible. The last thing I want is to have to put two coats on. No matter how cold it gets. (Now you also see why I'm a DIM guy.)
So, thank you again, Sherwin Williams, your paint (in Blue Burst) delivered as promised. One Coat. Guaranteed. And what a coat it was.
Before I began painting, I wrote myself a list of reminders:
Take your time.
Layer it on light so it doesn't drip.
Don't get paint on the baseboards.
Or ceiling.
Or the carpet.
Don't scrape the wall with the ladder.
Don't step on the paint lid.
Don't get your foot caught in the paint bucket, and stagger around knocking things over.
And yanking down the ceiling fan.
And breaking the lamp.
And a leg or two.
This list was VERY useful. An hour later, at the ER, when the nurse asked me what happened, I handed it to him.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Such a great paint, and goes on absolutely perfect! We had no problems with streaks, and had a bunch of colours mixed!