HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 31-fl oz) OV0023001-14 uploaded by Trisha K.

BY HGTV HOME BY SHERWIN-WILLIAMS

Manufactured by Sherwin-Williams. Withstands repeated scrubbings. SmoothCoverage technology shows minimal brush and roller marks. see more...

Trisha K.
I've been working on my fixed upper 1980's home for about a year now and this paint is my all time favorite. I used to buy the ceiling paint that changes colors so I could see if I missed a spot but this stuff you never have to worry because it goes on so nice. It's affordable and perfect for any room, wall, ceiling inside your house. I've used it on basically everything
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
We painted the inside of our home with Sherwin Williams Ovation paint in the color REPOSE GREY. The paint is great for the price. It goes on smoothly and is a Way better quality than a box store brand like Valpsar or Behr. We loved the color we chose as well.
Sarah s.
This paint is great for the price. It also has the well known brand name! It flows well and covers in no more than 2 coats! i think the egshell finish is beautiful. The color selection is great too! If you do buy this in a lowes take note the color in the SW stores may vary a little bit! Overall great paint for the price point!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Such a great paint, and goes on absolutely perfect! We had no problems with streaks, and had a bunch of colours mixed!