Home & GardenHome ImprovementBuilding ConsumablesHgtv Home By Sherwin-williams

Manufactured by Sherwin-Williams. Withstands repeated scrubbings. SmoothCoverage technology shows minimal brush and roller marks.

Doo you like this paint?
Start your review of HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16!
How would you rate this product?
Matt F.
Yoe, PA
This is a good paint to use on your walls the cons is it covers [email protected] your walls and there is no cons to this I wouldn’t improve this product and very affordable I would recommend
Lori C.
Brownsville
1,008 reviews
Great brand for paint! We used multiple colors for our fixer upper. Was easy to cover old paint colors with one coat! No streaks! Would recommend and would definitely purchase again
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,866 reviews
HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16 uploaded by Leticia B.
This was for long life brand. It worked great and looked wonderful. It was inexpensive. I was doing lots of home projects last summer.
Beverly W.
Blountville, TN
This is a great brand of indoor paint! They always get th color correct of what you want! It goes on smoothly with no brush marks. I will purchase this again. There are no improvements it needs. I will recommend to others!
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Best paint by Sherwin-Williams has a primer built in so most of the time I only need one coat which is awesome. It covers well has great pigment and so many shades to choose from the price point makes it a great value compared to a lot of other premium paint. And I love that they have collaborated with HGTV home to offer shades that compliment each other and look like a designer pick them for my walls
Christie W.
West Monroe, LA
HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16 uploaded by Christie W.
Good quality paint. Decently price. Paint has a nice texture that goes on well. Not too thin and runny or too thick and clumpy.
Lekha M.
HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16 uploaded by Lekha M.
I really love this paint. I have this beautiful yellow that really brightens up my living room. The color is stunning and very pigmented. I would highly recommend this brand of paint.
Ashley V.
I got it because we were bored. It works very well && I love it I recommend to y’all. If your looking for something good this is the product.
lynlynn
Pearland, TX
Covered the wall easily with only two coats. Pic only showed first coat... would use again love this brand over others
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
Great color & great coverage! Worked amazing with 2 coats my very yellow bathroom is not a perfect shade of eggshell! I highly recommend this paint it is paint and primer all in one! I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...