Hgtv Home By Sherwin-williams

Manufactured by Sherwin-Williams. Withstands repeated scrubbings. SmoothCoverage technology shows minimal brush and roller marks.

Doo you like this paint?
Start your review of HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16!
How would you rate this product?
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Great brand for paint! We used multiple colors for our fixer upper. Was easy to cover old paint colors with one coat! No streaks! Would recommend and would definitely purchase again
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,552 reviews
HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16 uploaded by Leticia B.
This was for long life brand. It worked great and looked wonderful. It was inexpensive. I was doing lots of home projects last summer.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Best paint by Sherwin-Williams has a primer built in so most of the time I only need one coat which is awesome. It covers well has great pigment and so many shades to choose from the price point makes it a great value compared to a lot of other premium paint. And I love that they have collaborated with HGTV home to offer shades that compliment each other and look like a designer pick them for my walls
Lekha M.
HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16 uploaded by Lekha M.
I really love this paint. I have this beautiful yellow that really brightens up my living room. The color is stunning and very pigmented. I would highly recommend this brand of paint.
Ashley V.
I got it because we were bored. It works very well && I love it I recommend to y’all. If your looking for something good this is the product.
lynlynn
Pearland, TX
Covered the wall easily with only two coats. Pic only showed first coat... would use again love this brand over others
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
Great color & great coverage! Worked amazing with 2 coats my very yellow bathroom is not a perfect shade of eggshell! I highly recommend this paint it is paint and primer all in one! I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Great brand of paint to use!! There's always some type of mail in rebate of sale going on !!
erica Q.
Aledo, TX
HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Ovation Interior Eggshell Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 124-fl oz) OV0023001-16 uploaded by erica Q.
Don't do it to yourself ! Save yourself the aggravation and money and buy Interior Paint, Exterior Paint & Paint Samples: BEHR Premium Plus Paint 1-gal. Ultra Pure White Semi-Gloss Zero VOC Interior Paint 305001 right off the bat. This hgtv paint is very hard to spread and I hated the texture the entire time it took to paint. ( which was way too long!!) if I could do it over I would have never purchased this. That being said , it dried to look nice but I'm still not happy about it.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Such a great paint, and goes on absolutely perfect! We had no problems with streaks, and had a bunch of colours mixed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...