Hgst, A Western Digital Company HGST Touro S 1TB 7200RPM High-Performance Portable Drive, Platinum (0S03694)

BY HGST, A WESTERN DIGITAL COMPANY

Back Up Your Files and Access Them Anywhere There's simply no time to waste when it comes to backing up and protecting your large photo and video files. Now with the ultra-portable Touro S - available in your choice of metallic colors - you can trans see more...

Review (1)
Ash M.
I pretty much use influenster exclusively for beauty products, but I just love this thing so much I had to write a review. My computer runs on flash memory, so I can't save ANYTHING to it, and I always have this plugged in. I use it as my default hard drive and I don't know what I would do without out.
Jessica C.
Nashville, TN
I am looking for a harddrive with at least 1TB. Is this a good one for the price? I really do not want to spend more than $80-ish.