heyday Airpod Case - Faux Croc

heyday™ Airpod Case - Faux Croc

Take the guesswork out of where you placed your earbuds with the help of this AirPod Case from heyday™. The case is made with sturdy and durable Polycarbonate for lasting use and protection, along with a metal ring that can be used to attach it to a jacket, bag or wherever you need it. Whether you clip it on your gym bag, backpack or purse, this AirPod case makes it easy for you to keep track of your wireless earbuds when they're not in use. hey, you. It’s time to make your day. So take a minute to live out loud, to power your look, and let your style speak volumes. Color: Tort. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of heyday™ Airpod Case - Faux Croc!
Brianne S.
Greeley, CO
heyday™ Airpod Case - Faux Croc uploaded by Brianne S.
I love my airpods case! I believe it was $9 so it was reasonably priced. The only downfall is the top does not stay on, so I had to tape it down. However, the case is wireless charging comparable which is super convenient. The case is silicone so it will protect from bumps, but I don’t believe it would provide much protection if dropped. For the price, I think it’s a great case. Not to mention, it’s cute!
Chloe H.
Austin, TX
I have this case in the abstract print and it’s so so cute and fun and I find the clip ring to be so convenient for going to the gym and clipping it to my keys
Jacqueline D.
Buffalo, NY
heyday™ Airpod Case - Faux Croc uploaded by Jacqueline D.
heyday™ Airpod Case - Faux Croc uploaded by Jacqueline D.
I think this is the most beautiful AirPod case I’ve ever owned. It does make me sad that I just upgraded to the pro AirPods and not one single brand makes a similar looking case. This is a great priced, very protective, amazing case. Even the key ring on it is high quality.
Sara M.
heyday™ Airpod Case - Faux Croc uploaded by Sara M.
heyday™ Airpod Case - Faux Croc uploaded by Sara M.
The top is held on by a rubber connector to the base unlike other cases I’ve seen. I love the color and the protective cover is hard, not flexible like my previous case. Clip keeps it from floating around in my bag.

Looking for your answer?