Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA

Hey Honey's vibrantly luxe exfoliating Take Away The Drama Skin Renewal Copper Peel Off Mask contains a mineral cocktail to boost collagen & elastin production and calm inflammation while providing a revitalizing antioxidant boost. Skin is left smooth, and positively radiant. Radiance is increased with this exfoliating Copper Peel Off mask. Copper, Magnesium and Zinc combine to boost collagen production, increase elasticity and provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support.

Aqua (Water), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Honey, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Mica, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate, Maltodextrin, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Titanium Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA!
New York
Note: this is super active maskUnlike other masks i've used before, this one is actualy active mask, and not just for fum one :)Love the feel of pull off masks! This one is the best. Skin feels great and has noticeable results of looking smooth and soft.
Surprise, AZ
Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA uploaded by Kelsey F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh honey! ( Karina Garcia voice) this mask is amazing, my skin is very sensitive so I am having a bit of burning, and it did hurt to peel off, but my skin feels AMAZING so soft and so smooth , defiantly worth the pain also do a light layer👌🏻
Ashland, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great face mask! I’m always looking for new face masks to try. Peel offs are my favorite and I was not disappointed! I could see the dirt and grime being pulled from my pores, which was so satisfying! I would absolutely recommend!
I received this as a sample in my Ipsy bag and once I’ve used it I LOVED it. Although when I took my glasses off I couldn’t see that some had gotten in my hair, until I peeled it off. Lol but it DOES help the complexion and I certainly noticed a difference in the tone, it was lighter and I also noticed that my face definitely also felt softer as well. Even a few days after, you still see the after affects. I DEFINITELY would buy the full sized product!!
This is the worst mask I’ve ever had. I got it in an Ipsy bag, and it was horrendous. It was impossible to peel off once dry, and hurt my skin so bad it made my eyes water. It came off in little bits and pieces. Just awful.
Eastvale , CA
This is a really nice pill off mask it actually does not dry your skin out it’s not hard to pull off when it’s drying that’s what I love the most about it it’s a bit on the expensive side but it is worth it
Houston , TX
It’s a decent peel off mask it’s not as harsh as I’d need it to be do get that dead skin off but it is fun with the color and it smell great my skin does feel very nice afterwards
Elyria , OH
Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA uploaded by Shannon L.
I absolutely love “Hey Honey” products, I’m obsessed with a good facemask (especially a peel off) this one applies and dries great! My skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA uploaded by Malinda S.
I received this last month in my Ipsy Ultimate and I absolutely love it. I'm VERY picky about peel off masks because 1)a lot gel like your damaging your skin just getting to get it off 2)and I've tried plenty that don't actually offer results. This is now only 1 out of 3 peel off masks I will use. Mind, you HAVE to follow the directions and apply a moisturizer right before applying the mask in order for it to peel off your face smoothly and easily. I only need to apply a thin layer and 15 min later, I'm able to swiftly lift it off my face and I love how it makes my skin look and feel after. My face is so soft, bright and youthful looking. I do wish it didn't come in fine form.. Males it a bit messier to apply and even though it's a bit pricy, I'm so happy with the results that I'll definitely be restocking when I run out
this mask is incredible. all of hey honey’s products are awesome but this one takes the cake. your dead skin does not stand a chance!! this leaves my face looking so bright and refreshed. i recommend doing a thick layer though, and letting it sit for 20-30 rather than the suggested 5-10 min. it comes off almost completely in one piece & it does hurt a bit but that’s just the nature of a peel off mask. it really removes impurity’s, dead skin, blackheads, white heads you name it.

Looking for your answer?