Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA

Hey Honey's vibrantly luxe exfoliating Take Away The Drama Skin Renewal Copper Peel Off Mask contains a mineral cocktail to boost collagen & elastin production and calm inflammation while providing a revitalizing antioxidant boost. Skin is left smooth, and positively radiant. Radiance is increased with this exfoliating Copper Peel Off mask. Copper, Magnesium and Zinc combine to boost collagen production, increase elasticity and provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support.

Aqua (Water), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Honey, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Mica, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate, Maltodextrin, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Titanium Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA!
Chandler , AZ
Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA uploaded by Emily R.
Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA So fun!! This is the 2nd time I’ve used this mask. It dries quickly and comes off easily for a peel off. I really like Hey Honey products in general and when you rinse your face after it feels fantastic!
Fitchburg, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
First time I used it was a painful experience. Used it tonight after cleansing and moisturizing my face plus I put this mask on thick this time and I had no problem peeling it off . I think as long as you take all the precautions (moisturizer, and thick layer ) you'll be fine.
I love this mask. If you put on a thick layer the peel may be intense. A thin layer is easy to remove and not painful. The packaging is nice and allows is low mess when applying. I think this mask is effective. I use a toner and a moisturizer after and my skin feels great!
Phoenix, AZ
This is a nice mask. I love that it is comfortable to wear. There is absolutely no stinging involved with this mask. The major problem I had with this mask is the peeling off. It does not come off easy and it rips and pulls everything. I will not repurchase due to this.
Windsor, CT
I think this mask is ok. I think this is very much over priced. I had no irritation on my skin but it wasn’t an easy mask to peel off. The packaging is nice but the instructions are weird. Applying moisturizer underneath doesn’t work. I’ve used 3 different moisturizers and the mask doesn’t come off easily.
Hagerstown, MD
Great mask if you like peel offs this is definitely for you ifs packed with vitamins and nutrients for tge skin the leaves it baby soft and smooth it’s pricey for a mask and I’m looking for a dupe because 49$ is a lot but if you have it to splurge on I do recommend it
VA
My favorite peel off mask! This mask looks beautiful when applied; it literally looks like shiny copper on my face, I love it! So fun! My skin feels wonderful after use. Lots of peel off masks are painful to use, but this one is just right. It’s strong enough to pull the junk out of your pores, but not rip your skin off and bring tears to your eyes like a lot of other peel off masks.
S Milwaukee, WI
Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA uploaded by Nicole E.
I received this as a gift. Tried it tonight. As someone who suffers with rosacea, my skin is VERY sensitive. I had no reaction, my skin feels so soft. I would recommend putting it on a little thicker to make it easier to peek off. I really love this product.
Franklin, TN
I usually love hey honey branded stuff but this was too harsh on my skin once I had to pull it off. The orange smell of it was too overpowering and I typically like orange scented things. I wouldn’t buy this. My skin looked good once the redness went away though.
Pensacola, FL
Hey Honey Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel Off Mask - TAKE AWAY THE DRAMA uploaded by Savannah N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this product in my IPSY ultimate box! It smells AMAZING, works AMAZING, and over all just an amazing product!! The only thing I would improve is that you have to put a lot on your face, usually "ALITTLE goes a long way." BUT not with this peel off mask.

Looking for your answer?