Hey Honey Uncover - Detoxifying Mud Mask

Description Detoxifying, purifying, and pore-minimizing Mud Mask. This mask is perfect for complex skin, rich with Minerals from the Dead Sea, infused with ingredients such as Sage and Bee Propolis. All of natures’ best kept beauty secrets are found within this mask. It provides antibacterial properties which reduces acne-causing bacteria, aids in sebum regulation, and minimizes large pores. It is fast acting and healing on complex, problematic, and acne skin; resulting in clearer, balanced, and toxin-free skin. Fight environmental skin damage and Uncover the natural glow of your skin and enjoy a refreshing spa-like treatment with the added therapeutic and healing benefits with this Dead Sea Black Mud Mask. BENEFITS Dead Sea Black Mud has an antibacterial and therapeutic effect found in the essence of its form that works to remove impurities and fight off stubborn acne. It can be used as a spot treatment overnight or on the body to clear away body acne. It’s made with an amazing cocktail of Dead Sea Black Mud, Propolis, Sage, and Honeysuckle. Propolis is a staple ingredient found in all of our products and in this mask it is in a higher concentration. Propolis is known to fight infections, heal wounds, it is antifungal and antimicrobial therefore resulting in the clearing up of acne and blemishes from previous acne too. Sage is a plant extract ingredient that helps reduce puffiness and redness from aging and acne. It is made up of antioxidants like Ferulic Acid and Vitamin A. It is a natural astringent and sweat regulator and functions as an anti-bacterial, antiseptic, antimicrobial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory agent. Acne-causing bacteria? Bye. This mask clears away ALL the junk. Leaving your skin clean, gorgeous and glowy AF. SKIN TYPES Acne Complex and Problematic SUGGESTED USE Apply an even and thin layer to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow the mask to dry for 10 - 15 minutes. Gently rinse to remove. Can also be used as a spot treatment. BEAUTY TIPS Multi-masking? Use Uncover on your T-Zone while using our Show Your Glow on other areas. Apply Look Into My Eyes before applying Uncover so a moisture barrier is created under the eyes to prevent drying out the delicate eye area. Use as an overnight spot treatment for stubborn acne. Fight off body acne, use Uncover as a body mask to clear away blemishes on the body. KEY INGREDIENTS Dead Sea Black Mud Jojoba Propolis Sage Formulated without: mineral oil, sulfate detergents, parabens or phthalates. Always Cruelty-Free. INGREDIENTS Silt (Dead Sea Black Mud), Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propolis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalene, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Squalane, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol.*Fragrance Ingredients Include:(Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hey Honey Uncover - Detoxifying Mud Mask!
Crystal R.
This mask is the bomb. I love how detoxifying this mask is. I also use the yogurt mask with it. I love how my skin looks and feels after I use this product. This company makes the best skin care I’ve ever used.
Nikki S.
Blaine, MN
I thought this was just ok. I had received a sample of it and after using it a couple of times, was not particularly loving it. It wasn't bad, just ok.
Desiree T.
Claremore, OK
I absolutely love this brand. The mud mask is very effective and I use it once a week and it is always so rewarding. I can't remember where I got this product from. It was one time the things that was sitting on my skincare shelf and I finally pulled it out and I've let other people try it and they absolutely fell in love with it so it's a awesome product

Looking for your answer?