BY HEY HONEY #87 in Facial Peels

Take It Off Exfoliating Honey-Peel Off Mask - An exfoliating honey beauty mask that helps to promote a smooth and clear complexion. Quick and easy to use. Honey extract provides moisture while alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) leave the skin bright and smooth. Leaves the skin feeling beautifully refreshed, radiant, and ready to go in minutes. Since this mask is on the skin longer than a typical AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) cleanser, the concentration of AHAs is lower, which will not irritate the skin. Suitable for all skin types. - Take It Off Exfoliating Honey-Peel Off Mask

• I've tried this mask several times (I keep getting them in birchb...3 Answers
  • Is this good for normal to dry skin?1 Answers
  • Is this easy to get off? I'm nervous to try it because I feel lik...6 Answers
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
First off, peel off masks are always super fun. This one goes on thick, and peels off relatively easy. I made the mistake of getting it too close to my hair line and brows, so I couldn't peel it all off in one piece and was picking piece of mask out of my hairs for *quite* a while. It left my skin soft and perhaps a bit brighter afterwards. I will keep trying this to see if it makes any type of long lasting impact. So far, I'd say this is a good mask to use before an event where you want your skin looking brighter and you want your makeup to apply smoothly.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntington, WV
This product left my skin super soft and moisturized for a long time, and that is saying a lot since I tend to have dry flakey skin that is hopeless. My skin also tends to have a lot of redness and sometimes feels really hot to the touch but this product calmed that down quite a bit. I had far less redness and my skin was not as hot and inflamed! I would say it does make some difference with your pores but it
doesn't grab everything. Peeling it off is a problem if you just don't let it dry long enough. It takes longer than it says on the instructions.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
I seriously love this product, and every other product I have used from this brand. It leaves my skins feeling soft and smooth. It is easy to peel off as long as you let it dry long enough, which I don't usually have a problem doing because the consistency goes on nicely and it isn't heavy on your face like some masks. This product is 100% worth the money and a great weekly addition to your skin care routine.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Ada, OH
I'm 36 years old so I'm looking for products that can brighten my skin when it starts to look full. I am obsessed with this peel. It makes my skin so soft and brightens it. The peel cam be hard to take off but if you use the right amount of the product it peels right off. I love the way it makes my face feel after I use this product. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and flawless.
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Franklinville, NY
Peel off masks are something super fun! The kind of fun mothers only get once in awhile is how I feel. It peels off relatively easy, just make sure to stay away from your hair lines. I received this in my birchbox and I really think that I am going to dish out the cash for this product. That should say enough, because who really does that?
Anne T.
Anne T.
This is such a great exfoliating mask! It's gentle, but it definitely takes away the dead skin and leaves behind soft, fresh skin. It gives you the same kind of satisfaction that you would have gotten as a kid from peeling glue off of your hands, but it's so much better because the mask really works.
Lo L.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
This is a very fun mask to use! Problem is, its expensive and it seems like you have to use quite a bit in order to get a good peel. Its lightly scented and dries pretty quickly. I always look forward to stretching out my face and starting a good peel! Not sure about the results.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Not a fan at all of this mask. I found that it was harder to peel compared to similar masks I use. The smell is okay but nothing wow or horrible. I found that it didn't exfoliate at all and for me wasn't very moisturizing at all. Not worth the price in my opinion.
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
I got this in my ipsy bag and in so glad I did! While I can't afford it all the time it's a wonderful mask that makes my skin feel so soft! I love Hey Honey products and although a little pricey, it is definitely worth it. No real sent but I would recommend it
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
I received this in my Ipsy bag several months ago and after using it, I liked it. I wasn't wowed by it but it was good. I have dry skin and it felt nice and hydrating but it didn't leave my face with any noticeable difference after using it.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this easy to get off? I'm nervous to try it because I feel like it won't peel off as easily as it claims to.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I've tried this mask several times (I keep getting them in birchbox) and every time after I use it I break out. I hear honey is supposed to be excellent for your skin but I think my skin hates it. Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas what could be the problem?
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
I've easily found places that sell this online, but have you found any stores that sell it actually in store?
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Does this mask pull out blackheads and clear pores when you pull it off?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your hey honey?