BY HEY HONEY #88 in Facial Peels

Take It Off Exfoliating Honey-Peel Off Mask - An exfoliating honey beauty mask that helps to promote a smooth and clear complexion. Quick and easy to use. Honey extract provides moisture while alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) leave the skin bright and smooth. Leaves the skin feeling beautifully refreshed, radiant, and ready to go in minutes. Since this mask is on the skin longer than a typical AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) cleanser, the concentration of AHAs is lower, which will not irritate the skin. Suitable for all skin types. - Take It Off Exfoliating Honey-Peel Off Mask

• I've tried this mask several times (I keep getting them in birchb...3 Answers
  • Is this good for normal to dry skin?1 Answers
  • Is this easy to get off? I'm nervous to try it because I feel lik...6 Answers
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this sample size mask through an ipsy offer several months ago. I just got around to using it and I didn't know what to except. This was my first time using a peel off mask. It sounded like a cool concept to me. This formula is a clear gel and it's really stringy when you get it out of the bottle. It goes on smooth, I used my elf mask tool to apply it to my face. The packaging states apply in a thin layer and leave on 15 minutes. I put in Clinique moisture surge gel cream to my face. I applied a medium thickness layer of the mask to my entire face. I let it dry 15 minutes. I peeled up about 5 large sections of the mask. There were a few smaller sections that were not dry yet which did not peel up. This could be my fault for not letting it dry long enough/ not applying formula evenly. I washed off remaining spots no problem. There was no pain removing the mask. Somewhat satisfied. I didn't understand how this could possibly exfoliate my face. Skin felt slightly smoother. I'll stick with my usual mud masks and sheet masks.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey Honey peel mask worked so well! It was my first time trying it and it was amazing. It was fairly priced for how well it works. Leaves your skin feeling so clean and hydrated and did I mention “Clean” haha . It didn’t smell bad either. Worth a try if you like peels.
Ariel N.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask. The gel is thick and goes on fairly smoothly, which is good because you need to apply it in a thick layer for it to peel off nicely. It has a nice cooling, mildly tingling sensation as it dries. It starts feeling tight when it is dried, but it isn't itchy or uncomfortable.  It comes off really nicely in basically one sheet. But holy moly does this hurt if you have peach fuzz and/or get in your hair or eyebrows. This does make my skin noticeably smoother though, so it might be worth the pain.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not for the life of me peel this off my face! Directions said to put a thin layer on after moisturizing .... It exfoliated because I had to scratch my face off with it! Smells great but so hard to use. Not impressed
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good peel off mask. Let my skin feeling smooth after use. It did go on aa bit thick, I assume because of the honey in it... So it did take longer to dry than the 15 minutes the package stated. Also, I am not sure what makes this an "exfoilating" mask because I noticed no exfoiliant in the formula.
Stacey S.
Studio City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try it but was slightly disappointed. I thought it went on okay, but takes some time to get off and because it is clear, it takes a lot of attention to make sure you get it all off. My skin doesn't particularly need a moisturizer but I thought it would be fun to try. Didn't realize a difference.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing exfoliating peel off mask. Gel goes on smooth and Is easily washed off your hands. Very gentle for the level of exfoliation. Once dry, it peels off in one large piece, unlike some peel off masks that you have to peel off in tiny rubbery pieces. Pricey but worth it!
Britney H.
Boonsboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Hey Honey products, but this isn't one of my most favorite of theirs. I don't really get noticeable results with this mask. The smell is okay but nothing special. My face doesn't feel dry afterwards, but it doesn't really feel moisturized either.
Carli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this mask and was hesitant to try it because peel off masks always hurt my face, however this one did not! I think the key is to spread it so it's just a thin layer. It didn't irritate my skin & left it feeling soft.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on sale during the 21 days of beauty with ulta. And I'm not disappointed. It was a bit hard to peel off that's my only complaint. But my skin feels smooth♡ I love it. I'd buy it again. :)
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this easy to get off? I'm nervous to try it because I feel like it won't peel off as easily as it claims to.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your hey honey?
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I've tried this mask several times (I keep getting them in birchbox) and every time after I use it I break out. I hear honey is supposed to be excellent for your skin but I think my skin hates it. Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas what could be the problem?
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
I've easily found places that sell this online, but have you found any stores that sell it actually in store?
Caitlyn C.
Does this mask pull out blackheads and clear pores when you pull it off?