Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHey Honey
Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer

Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer

DESCRIPTION An oil-free, soothing and calming moisturizer for complex, sensitive and irritated skin. Made for skin that most moisturizers usually do not work for, designed to balance and soothe redness caused by Rosacea and other skin conditions. Relax! features a deeply restorative and botanically based formula designed to hydrate, repair and comfort unbalanced skin. It is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves a calming sensation without any shine or oily feeling afterwards. BENEFITS This cream is infused with Aloe to soothe and moisturize, and enhanced with Honey and Propolis to provide antibacterial benefits as well as Honeysuckle Extract to calm inflammation. Great for people who don’t normally use a moisturizer because it’s a water-based cream! Propolis Extract protects the skin and supports the hygienic conditions on its surface. It is a perfect choice for either day or night! SKIN TYPES All Skin Types Complex Skin Problematic Skin Tired and Dull Skin Sensitive Skin SUGGESTED USE Gently massage product into clean skin as often as needed. BEAUTY TIPS Recommended for someone that has never used a moisturizer before and for skin that does not tolerate a lot of ingredients. Mix with 911 Pro Gel to treat any sensitivity. Use after shaving to reduce redness KEY INGREDIENTS Honey Propolis Honeysuckle Formulated without: mineral oil, sulfate detergents, parabens or phthalates. Always Cruelty-Free. INGREDIENTS Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Honey Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propolis Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Lactate. *Fragrance Ingredients Include: (Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Geranio,Benzyl Alcohol).

Hi all!! Any dupes for this product? In love but not with the price tag!
Curious if this product works for people with dry skins, particularly eczema?
I've recently started an obsession with [product:hey-honey-relax-propolis-honey-soothing-cream]! What other of these amazing products have you tried? I'm starting a wish list!
Start your review of Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer!
Daniela R.
Hollywood, FL
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Daniela R.
I love this moisturizer, gives an incredible fresh sensation while being applied, I do see that helps with the redness In the skin, it has a great smell, I use it normally to prep the skin before make up, I would definitely buy it again and recommend it for daily use.
Christine G.
Westford, MA
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Christine G.
I love this stuff! It works. If I have any redness or irritation this is my go to. I always feel better after I use this and the scent is nice too- it’s mild but flowery
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Jasmine P.
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Jasmine P.
This moisturizer is great!!! It's doesn’t irritating my sensitive skin and it calms the redness in my face almost immediately. It’s an silky and soft texture and the scent isn't overwhelming. It is pricey but its definitely it's worth it! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an cream that calm, moisturize, and protect irritated and reddened skin!!!
Julie A.
Polk, PA
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Julie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to face cream! It has such a nice soft smell nothing overwhelming and it is gentle on my skin. Most moisturizers leave my skin red and burning. This lotion leaves my skin calm and so soft and smooth. If you have sensitive skin or rosacea I highly recommend this! [product:hey-honey-relax!-propolis-&-honey-soothing-moisturizer]
Cheri B.
Silver Spring, MD
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Cheri B.
After four days of fun in the Florida sun, and wearing make-up every night out, my skin rebelled. I have fair, sensitive, fickle skin, and when it’s had enough, I get redness, raised red mystery bumps, and white heads. After returning from vacation, I was paying for my good time, so I dug into my bag of products I’ve been waiting to try, and found a sample size of [product:hey-honey-relax!-propolis-&-honey-soothing-moisturizer] to try to sooth my angry skin. After a couple days of applying this product, and giving my skin a break from makeup, I saw a difference! The moisturizer goes on a bit thick, but quickly absorbs into the skin and there’s no sticky or tacky feeling leftover. The smell is pleasant, not overbearing. I felt like the honey in the product warmed my skin lightly upon application, which felt nice. My only critique would be that I did have a couple dry patches on my face after applying sunscreen on my third day using the product- not quite as moisturizing as my normal product, but I guess you can’t have it all! Planning to buy a full size of this for whenever my skin needs a little extra TLC.
Angela W.
La Jolla, CA
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Angela W.
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a great moisturizer! Propolis and honey are both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredients, and are great at calming down irritated skin. I didn’t experience any reactions to this moisturizer and saw the redness in my skin decrease after applying it. It’s a slightly creamier/thicker moisturizer in my opinion, and very hydrating. I’d recommend using it at night for those with oily/combo skin since I found myself getting very shiny and oily during the day with this.
Claudia B.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This lotion is very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I have sensitive skin and this actually feels quite soothing when I put it on my face. I don’t notice much of a scent to it so that’s nice if you don’t like scented products. Highly recommend.
KATHERINE R.
Fishers, IN
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by KATHERINE R.
Me gusto sus pigmentos aunque fue muy claro para mi tono de piel, si sentí su efecto hidratante y piel más fresca!!
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer F.
I received a sample of Hey Honey Relax! - Propolis & Honey Soothing Moisturizer from iPSY I have red rosy cheeks that my mom says is rosacea. Whenever I am applying makeup or just getting done with a shower or actually at anytime my cheeks get hot and so red that not even makeup covers it up. So I tried Hey Honey and it was so soothing and had a calming and cooling effect on my cheeks. I never thought anything would soothe my red cheeks until now. I’m so happy that I was given this sample because if I wasn’t I would have never have tried it!!
Julie S.
Gettysburg, PA
I love this moisturiser. It isn't sticky it soaks right into my face and leaves my face feeing soft all day long. A little bit goes a long way. I use this everyday after I was my face. I will continue to keep purchasing this. I would recommend this!