Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum

What it is Open Your Eyes is an innovative, one of a kind, quickly absorbed, firming fluid. WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO: This light fluid revitalizes the appearance of your entire eye contour to deliver a bright, rested look. It wakes your eyes up by reducing puffiness, providing hydration, and tightening the skin, effectively minimizing the appearance of fine lines for a visibly lifted effect. SKIN CONCERNS: All skin types. SUGGESTED USAGE: Gently squeeze serum from the tube onto clean fingertips. Massage under and around the eyes to reduce puffiness and restore radiance to the eye area. Can be used morning and night. Also a great under-eye concealer primer. Ingredients Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Polysorbate 80, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Alcohol, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Linoleic Acid, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lactate, Retinyl Palmitate, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Niacinamide, Urea

I have started using it a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen results yet, should I go on using it to see results? What effects have you seen while using it?
Does it actually get rid/reduce puffiness?? .. instantly??
I have insanely puffy bags under my eyes. Has anyone that's tried this give any indication as to how helpful it is for this problem?
Start your review of Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,026 reviews
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Dina H.
I have been using this every day for quite awhile now. I love eye serum, especially if they do what they claim to do. This is for all skin types and it’s supposed to tighten skin and reduce puffiness. My under eye area is still pretty loose I may be beyond help. I have noticed it shrink eye puffiness though. I just use a tiny drop and pat it until it’s absorbed. This little bottle goes a long way! I will continue to use the rest of this because I do like what it does partially. I suppose if you were about 20 years younger than I am, you might notice the tightening.
Leah H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Leah H.
I love Hey Honey and I love eye serums so much! Ever since I turned 30, I've been trying to mitigate crows feet. This is an absolute win for me and I will definitely use the product. A little goes a long way and it felt soothing/cooling on my sensitive skin.
Crystal B.
N Fort Myers, FL
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product! The bottle is very small, but you only need the tiniest amount so it goes a long way. I like to use it when I’ve had a difficult time sleeping the night before. It helps reduce the bags.
Savanah W.
Rockledge, FL
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Savanah W.
I love this in the morning when I wake up with puffy eyes. I've been using this product for 2 weeks now daily , sometimes twice daily. Noticed results in a few days. I was a first time user but will be buying more when I run out. A little pricey but totally worth it. Met my expectations and I highly recommend!!
Marivi G.
Denver, CO
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Marivi G.
I’m starting to use it today because I need tons of hydration because of my differin treatment, and eye area is where the treatment is absorbed. Y nice because is calming and non greasy
Jessica W.
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Jessica W.
I haven’t been using this product long enough to notice results but I love the feel of it and the cool sensation it leaves around your eyes. Very refreshing. #ipsyglam April2021 Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum
Lynne M.
Windsor Mill, MD
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Lynne M.
Not impressed with this product at all. Have heard so many wonderful things about hey honey products but this was a huge disappointment. Very runny for an eye cream. I use the Clarins total eye lift cream in the morning so I started using this one at night. Had been using the Murad eye cream at night but recently ran out and figured since I had it I would try it before I repurchased the Murad. Waste of money for this IMHO. Would not recommend Hey Honey Hey Honey
Sarah W.
Marysville, OH
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Sarah W.
I love this brand! This eye serum can truly be used night or day. It absorbs quickly without a greasy finish. Some eye creams I can’t use everyday, because they’re so heavy and I start to get milia under my eyes, but I haven’t had an issues with this one. Eyes just look smooth and refreshed.
Katherine F.
Hollywood, FL
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Katherine F.
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by Katherine F.
OMG OMG OMG... what kind of magic is this? I swear that my dark circles are getting better and all the dryness went away! I have a small travel size from Ipsy, BUT I WILL BUY THE FULL VERSION! I’m Just speechless. It does reduce dark circles and my wrinkles are smoother.
ivelkafeliu F.
Chandler, AZ
Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum uploaded by ivelkafeliu F.
Purchased at: Amazon
a light eye cream with a completely covering texture that hydrates the eye areas very well Hey Honey Open Your Eyes - Lifting Eye Serum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...