Hey Honey Hands On- Honey & Propolis Hand Cream

What it is An intensely moisturizing hand and elbow cream that is infused with ingredients to soften and protect the skin from dryness and/or cracking. WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO: Propolis extract helps to repair and strengthen the skin’s barrier, while other key ingredients such as dead sea minerals and shea butter provide moisture to the skin. Regular use will leave your hands soft, smooth, and ready for the day. Protects hands from cracking and drying, especially after exposure to water. SKIN CONCERNS: Anyone with hands and elbows in need of moisture. SUGGESTED USAGE: Apply cream to hands and massage until absorbed. Use often to soften skin and prevent dryness and cracking. Ingredients Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitan Tristearate,";"...................=Shea Butter Polygnum Aviculare Extract, Honey Extract, Dimethicone, Sea Salt, (Butyrospermum Parkii), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract,";"...................=Propolis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Fragrance.";"measure=70ml / 2.2oz"

How well does this well does this work oomph moisturizing you’re hands? I am looking for a really good hand cream and I like there other products.
Start your review of Hey Honey Hands On- Honey & Propolis Hand Cream!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Hey Honey Hands On- Honey & Propolis Hand Cream uploaded by Jennifer S.
This is a great ingredient conscious brand that always puts out quality products. This leave any hands soft and absorbs very fast! I could snap my fingers seconds after applying if that tells you anything. I got it for a great price on ipsy shopper and it came in a set with the foot cream. I highly recommend this product and especially this brand.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Hey Honey Hands On- Honey & Propolis Hand Cream uploaded by Heather H.
I received this from a Hey Honey giveaway. It was perfect because my hands have been so dry. It smells like honey, and after using it for a few days, my hands feel brand new! I love it.
Jen S.
Mebane, NC
Hey Honey Hands On- Honey & Propolis Hand Cream uploaded by Jen S.
I LOVE hey honey everything, so I was excited to get a full-sized tube in a TestTube Beauty Box. The formula is HIGHLY moisturizing! It soaks in quickly, and leaves skin smooth, & radiant, but not greasy. The scent is soft, like honeysuckle. Even greater though is that it is not tested on animals!
Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
I won't even use any other lotions after trying this one. It is absolutely the best hand cream I've ever used! It smells like honeysuckles and has a creamy texture. The lotion absorbs super fast, leaving your hands feeling silky and not greasy. I had extremely dry hands in the Winter that had rough patches and started cracking. I could notice results right away, but after a few days my dry rough patches were completely gone. This hand cream as seriously been a life saver!
Jamie A.
Bradenton, FL
Smells AMAZING! I love how light this hand cream feels but it’s actually effective!
Cynthia S.
Most of the products from hey honey contain mostly natural ingredients so I feel a lot better using them. This is a great lotion to carry in your bag and use daily. It will not really cure severely dry skin but for day to day it’s perfect.
Tara W.
Astoria, NY
This is an awesome hand cream for any season of the year. It is so soft and nourishing without being greasy. I find a lot of hand creams to be greasy but not this one. It has a light scent that I would describe as fresh. I would definitely recommend!!
Stephanie H.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Love this brand! They are definitely worth the price. Every single product they make does exactly what it says giving you perfect skin! My hands always feel soft but not sticky or oily.
Tara C.
The worlds greatest hand cream it makes your hands feel so smooth. Sometimes I even use it on my face it’s a great lotion.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This smells really good but I don’t feel it does a very good job moisturizing my hands. I feel like I either need to put a lot on, or go back and put more on a few minutes later. I’ve been using it for about a week and don’t find it any better (in some cases worse) than a number of other, much cheaper options on the market.