Hey Honey Hands On Honey & Propolis Hand Cream uploaded by Jen C.

BY HEY HONEY

Hands On Honey & Propolis Hand Cream - An intensely moisturizing hand & elbow cream that is infused with ingredients to soften and protect the skin from cracking. Propolis extract helps to repair and strengthen the skin barrier while dead sea minerals and shea butter provide quenching moisturizers. Regular use will leave your hands soft, smooth and ready for the day. Protects hands from cracking and drying, especially after exposure to water. - Hands On Honey & Propolis Hand Cream see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Heather L.
Heather L.
CORINTH, NY
I got this hand cream in the Test tube 2.0 subscription box. I don't really smell a honey scent, mainly floral, but it's a very light floral scent. It's actually kind of refreshing. The hand cream is very moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. I have eczema and a lot of scented hand creams tend to bother it and this one doesn't.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Love at first application! This is amazing! I love hand creams and I can go through a tube this size in about a week. I like to keep my hands soft and the Hey Honey brand is doing that for me! It hydrates my hands and I am addicted to this hand cream I need to try more products from the line.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I LOVE hey honey everything, so I was excited to get a full-sized tube in a TestTube Beauty Box. The formula is HIGHLY moisturizing! It soaks in quickly, and leaves skin smooth, & radiant, but not greasy. The scent is soft, like honeysuckle. Even greater though is that it is not tested on animals!