BY HEY HONEY #77 in Face Serums

Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum - A light and luxurious moisturizing serum and makeup primer that replenishes and protects the skin, and improves tone for elegantly glowing skin. Rich moisturizers and nutrients such as silk amino acids provide moisture and silky smooth skin. Suitable for all skin types. - Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
This @heyhoney Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum is a golden nectar that glides on so smoothly, leaving my face feeling silky soft, and almost a glass-like appearance. It absorbs quickly and can be used as a primer. Although, I did find that with my oily T-zone, on hotter days, I did experience some shiny oiliness and caused a couple of breakouts. This product has a very subtle, almost non-existent fragrance, which I enjoyed.
Emily S.
Birmingham
This product is a godsend. I use it in place of a moisturizer in the morning and it keeps my skin so hydrated. It says it can be used as a primer as well, but it really seems to function more as a moisturizer to me, so I use a primer on top of it.

I think it works great for all types of skin because it prevents my skin from drying out where I usually have dry patches, but doesn't cause excessive oiliness on my T-zone.
Sara N.
AMAZING! Hey honey in general is so incredibly underrated. They have great ingredients and excellent products. I got this as a sample size in my allure beauty box and when I run out I will probably have to splurge and buy the full size. It feels like you are putting actual silk on your skin and also acts as a primer, and it really does help your makeup application stay on longer and look better. Definitely worth it to splurge on this product! Great for dry and sensitive skin!!
Audi W.
this stuff rocks! i use it in the morning and at night. i mix it with my daily moisturizer and it has done amazing. 10 minutes after applying it my face is brighter and more alive. i absolutely love it. all you need is a pea sized amount if you mix it with your daily moisturizer.
Olivia S.
This is a great serum to use in the morning before or instead of a heavier moisturizer. It makes my skin feel so smooth and is totally weightless. A little goes a long way, but that’s not to say that it’s easy to use too much, just that this bottle will last you a good long time.
Ashley P.
Cleveland
This is HANDS DOWN the BEST facial serum I have ever used. It is very light and silky so it goes on smoothly and doesn't make your skin feel oily. It is very refreshing. It keeps your face feeling moisturized all day long. I even use it as a primer instead of my normal ELF primer.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Finally got around to trying my Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum! I don’t know why I waited so long - it was so good! Smells like sweet honey and absorbs right into the skin. I used it at night and had no problem using other creams after it. Made my skin so smooth.
Amy A.
I’ll be honest: The first couple of times I used this (got a sample in my Allure box) I wasn’t very cranky about it since the texture was a bit thick to be the type of serum I used. However, my skin went a little drier and...BOOM! It became my new favorite serum. It smells sooo good and does such a great job of moisturizing. I only use it at night since that’s when it fits best into my routine of most Asian beauty items, but it would be great for morning as well (especially in the fall/winter). It’s $45, and while there are cheaper serums out there that are similar, this one is worth every penny in my book. My skin feels amazing and looks great as well thanks to this serum! I used up the sample I had and have since purchased the full size.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
I got this as a sample in my allure beauty box and I feel I love!!! I was worried about putting a serum on my face since I have oily skin. But this is AMAZING. First once you rub it in it so is into the skin, and dosent leave a greasy residue behind. It makes my pores look smaller and my skin tone more even. I can see a big difference in my skin if I skip using this a day. I will for sure be buying the full size once I run out of this tube!!
Emily G.
No complaints. It felt good, but I thought it was  a too sticky for my tolerance. I didn't notice any shocking or noticeable results. Didn't cause me any break outs. No odor. Price was reasonable. I don't use regularly, but I will not let the bottle I have go to waste.
Rachel M.
Windsor, Ontario
Has anyone with sensitive/acne proned skin tried this? I have the eye contour fluid and love it but I've been hesitant to buy this without first testing it out like I normally do with face products as my skin can be quite finicky. Also has anyone experienced any problems using this under makeup like piling or caking? Lastly, do you use a moisturizer over this or is this more of a moisturizer on it own? Thanks!
Claire M.
What is the scent of this?
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
Could I use this instead of moisturizer? And can I put a primer over it?
Kristie M.
N Chesterfld, VA
Will this product cause my powder foundation to quickly break down and look oily? I was wondering because it claims to be a moisturizer as well as as a primer.
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Can use for an oily skin?