Hey Honey Boost It Up Daily Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Jessica G.

BY HEY HONEY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Boost It Up Daily Moisturizing Cream - A luxurious facial cream that contains premium emollients such as vitamin A and E derivatives, and intensive moisturizers such as honey extract and hyaluronic acid that help to replenish the skin's moisture levels. Use this enriching moisturizer to get naturally healthy and more radiant skin. Suitable for normal to dry skin types. - Boost It Up Daily Moisturizing Cream

• I just got this but I am undecided if I like it. Is this ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love this stuff. It is very moisturizing. I like to use it on days i dont put any make up on as well as when i do. I feel like applying it before my makeup leaves a super flawless finish. I reccommend trying it out." in 3 reviews
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
I can’t say enough about this stuff. Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Not greasy, and it is super light. Also smells amazing!! It’s a good price (more than drugstore, but I feel that you get a lot for what you pay). Amazing product
Nadya K.
Georgetown , TN
I use this now and will use it until I find something better! I love this whole company and everything they sell! So natural and light and goodness my face feels amazing after every apply!
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
I needed a basic moisturizer that wasn't greasy but wasn't gel-like (soooo many gels lately) and this fit the bill. #HeyHoney makes great stuff so I wasn't really taking a big risk.

This moisturizes really well but you do need to massage it in. The instructions say to do this but I thought that was silly so I blew it off only to find most of it ended up on my pillow. So, if I massage gently for few seconds after application, it absorbs beautifully. I use it twice a day over a serum and/or facial oil and under foundation. No pilling/rolling up and it lasts for several hours on my dehydrated combo skin.

The price is a bit higher than I'd like but the bottle has already lasted me 2 months so it's a good value. It's conveniently available at Ulta as well which makes life easier. It does kinda suck that you can't see how much is left but it's sanitary and I'm glad it's not in a tub.
Definitely recommend this one for normal to dry or combo types!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
First tried it through one of my Ipsy glam bags. Didn't expect that it'd be my favorite day moisturizer. It smells great, feels even greater on my skin. It hydrates my skin and keep it smooth and fully smooth throughout at the day when I'm not wearing any makeup. After a couple of uses, my face felt all smooth and fully hydrated and not dry at some areas like it was before. I love it!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
It smells like a little hint of honey and makes your face smooth after the first use. I only have to use it like twice a week. It's about 40$ but it's worth it and I'll buy it again for sure!
Jessica G.
I have only used this a few times but I already love it. I does not dry sticky or feel oily. It doesn't have a strong smell and a little seems to go a long ways. The packaging was nice, over all it seems worth the money. WIll be a repeat buyer
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jackson Heights, NY
I got to try #HeyHoney for the first time via #ipsy and I CANNOT GET ENOUGH. I had to buy more and other products from the brand. Highly recommend it! It smells great, isn't oily, not too strong a smell, and it's perfect for face, neck, and hands.
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
I tried a sample size of this from my Ipsy bag and I love it!! Hey honey is such a nice brand and this cream is very moisturizing and good quality. Smells nice too!
Anastacia C.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
This is a very nice moisturizing cream. Light moisturizing and absorbing. Left my skin feeling dewy and soft. I got a great deal through an ipsy offer!
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
I just got this but I am undecided if I like it. Is this anyone's go to moisturizer?

back