Hey Honey Boost It Up Daily Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Jessica G.

BY HEY HONEY

Boost It Up Daily Moisturizing Cream - A luxurious facial cream that contains premium emollients such as vitamin A and E derivatives, and intensive moisturizers such as honey extract and hyaluronic acid that help to replenish the skin's moisture levels. Use this enriching moisturizer to get naturally healthy and more radiant skin. Suitable for normal to dry skin types. - Boost It Up Daily Moisturizing Cream

• I just got this but I am undecided if I like it. Is this anyone's...2 Answers
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
It smells like a little hint of honey and makes your face smooth after the first use. I only have to use it like twice a week. It's about 40$ but it's worth it and I'll buy it again for sure!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
First tried it through one of my Ipsy glam bags. Didn't expect that it'd be my favorite day moisturizer. It smells great, feels even greater on my skin. It hydrates my skin and keep it smooth and fully smooth throughout at the day when I'm not wearing any makeup. After a couple of uses, my face felt all smooth and fully hydrated and not dry at some areas like it was before. I love it!
Tasha C.
Love this stuff. It is very moisturizing. I like to use it on days i dont put any make up on as well as when i do. I feel like applying it before my makeup leaves a super flawless finish. I reccommend trying it out.
Jessica G.
I have only used this a few times but I already love it. I does not dry sticky or feel oily. It doesn't have a strong smell and a little seems to go a long ways. The packaging was nice, over all it seems worth the money. WIll be a repeat buyer
Jennifer | Narz |.
Elmhurst, NY
I got to try #HeyHoney for the first time via #ipsy and I CANNOT GET ENOUGH. I had to buy more and other products from the brand. Highly recommend it! It smells great, isn't oily, not too strong a smell, and it's perfect for face, neck, and hands.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I tried a sample size of this from my Ipsy bag and I love it!! Hey honey is such a nice brand and this cream is very moisturizing and good quality. Smells nice too!
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
This is a very nice moisturizing cream. Light moisturizing and absorbing. Left my skin feeling dewy and soft. I got a great deal through an ipsy offer!
Victoria M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Keeps my skin very soft and smooth. I use it before I put on makeup and it makes a huge difference in the way my makeup goes on.
Heather F.
Absolutely love this moisturizer! Leaves my face feeling fresh! Not greasy, oily feel!
Courtney S.
I haven't actually tried this yet I've heard good things and will probably get around to trying after I finish the moisturizer I use now.
Nicole I.
Winooski , VT
I just got this but I am undecided if I like it. Is this anyone's go to moisturizer?