Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsHey Honey
Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm

Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm

What it is A creamy, concentrated shea butter and propolis lip balm. WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO: Designed to care for and protect dry, chapped lips with nourishing emollients such as shea butter, squalane, and triglycerides. Absorbs well, leaving the lips feeling soft and hydrated. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of the propolis extract helps to keep your lips clean and hydrated to promote smoother texture. SKIN CONCERNS: Anyone who needs soft lips. SUGGESTED USAGE: Apply. Kiss. Repeat. Besame Mucho shea butter lip balm Can be applied before bed to be used overnight as an incredibly hydrating and nourishing lip mask! Ingredients Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite,";"..=Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propolis, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Vanilla Panifolia Extract.";"Measure=15mL / .5oz"

Worth the price tag??
Is this long lasting?
Where do they sell this brand?
Start your review of Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
his lip balm is designed to care for and protect dry, chapped lips with nourishing emollients such as shea butter, propolis, olive oil, squalene, and triglycerides. This lip balm absorbs well, leaving the lips feeling soft and hydrated. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of the propolis extract helps to keep your lips well hygienic, and to promote smoother texture for chapped lips. My lips get really dry and I love using this lip balm to moisturize them.in reviews
...and gross around this time of the year. It has an easy applicator and smells nice a little bit goes a long way. Love love this product!![product:hey-honey-besame-mucho-shea-butter-propolis-lip-balm-5-oz]in reviews
Mindy F.
Hutchinson, KS
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Mindy F.
I enjoy this lip balm. It feels great on my lips. Very lightweight and not sticky at all. It does moisturize pretty good as well. It doesn’t really have a taste to me which I don’t mind but I do prefer to have a flavorful balm. The scent is like a super light vanilla-like scent which is nice and not over powering. The only problem I didn’t like about this lip balm was that I had to constantly reapply it because It didn’t stay on my lips long.
Shayla S.
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Shayla S.
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Shayla S.
Ok, I’m actually reviewing Hey Honey Trick And Treat Lip Balm (Watermelon Balm with natural tint), but there is not an entry for that yet, and I’ve zero doubt that the Bésame mucho is also worth 5 stars! Hey Honey makes AMAZING lip balm!!! I realize I’ve been reviewing lip balms left right and center, but that was mostly just so I could end with this one! I got the Trick & Treat in my April Ipsy bag and it has become my favorite lip product!!! It strongly reminds me of the holiday lip balm pots from the body shop that I was in love with years ago (the cranberry ones) that I have spent forever trying to find again! The smell & taste were mild & delightfully REAL! This is just like that but watermelon. And no it doesn’t inspire constant lip licks, but you aren’t upset if you touch your own :) It is perhaps the best emolument I’ve put on my lips ever. Just wonderful. It will not hold up to a full meal, but otherwise this has stayed on my lips for over 5 hours! I have worn it under a mask without problems but YMMV as there is a tint. I cannot recommend highly enough!
Holly M.
Berryville, AR
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Holly M.
I really like this! Great texture. Smooth but not sticky. I just have the trial size but definitely would buy a full size.
Edmary R.
Marion, IN
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Edmary R.
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Edmary R.
A good color, creamy and a lot of protection for your lips. This brand really grabs me. Extra cremoso larga duración y full protección para tus labios. El olor es rico casi que deseas comerlo.
Ellen C.
Phoenix, AZ
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Ellen C.
I received the Trick and Treat Lip Balm, Watermelon Balm with natural tint, in one of my Ipsy bags. I LOVE lip balms/treatments! especially when they are small like this because you never know if your lips are going to like the product. I find that this is super moisturizing. It does have that tint, so it’s nice on the days with little to no makeup. I would but the full size of this! The retail price for the full size is $23.00, which I don’t think is too bad because I don’t use this lip balm like I use my chapstick. So I think it’ll last a long time! [product:hey-honey-besame-mucho-shea-butter-&-propolis-lip-balm] <— This isn’t the lip balm I have, but I couldn’t tag the right one because it wasn’t there to choose.
Leah H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Leah H.
This cute little lip balm packs a surprising watermelon punch! 🍉 It smells and tastes amazing, feels hydrating on my lips, and adds a nice pop off color. It is on the sticky side, which is the only con in my opinion. It feels like I could swipe this on and go to the beach without my lips getting chapped...but my hair would get stuck in it. Hey Honey ♥️🍉
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip balm is very glossy and stays on for hours. The only issue with this product is the super strong scent and I’m personally not the biggest fan of strong smelling lip products. Very glossy and shiny. [product:hey-honey-besame-mucho-shea-butter-&-propolis-lip-balm]
Kelly F.
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Kelly F.
This product is from Hey Honey trick or treat lip balm. It's in flavor watermelon balm. It's very thick and it's in a tube, not the normal turn up tube. This makes it difficult to apply. It has very small granted, like sugar, so it isn't smooth going on. I don't care for it, other than the flavor is great!
MARIA J.
Newcastle, WA
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by MARIA J.
This lip balm give you a soft lips and also with a nice natural color and plus taste yummy watermelon
Elsie C.
Hey Honey Bésame Mucho - Shea Butter & Propolis Lip Balm uploaded by Elsie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product it smells so good and is so gentle on the lips, I use this every night before bed so that in the morning my lips feel good.