Hewlett Packard Printing & Imaging uploaded by Jenna g.
16 colors available

BY HEWLETT PACKARD #33 in Paper & Card Stock

HP - Matte film - 5 mil - Roll (91.4cm x 38.1m) - 160 g/m2 - 1 pcs. - for DesignJet 40XX, 45XX, T1100, T1120, T1200, T1300, T2300, T610, T770, T790, Z3200, Z6100 This is a roll of single-matte inkjet polyester film for the HP DesignJet 650C plotter. When you need to look your best, HP top-of-the-line media is the only media that makes sense. You'll plot clean, distinct lines and achieve even area fills without beading, bleeding, or feathering. This sturdy, 5-mil media is engineered for HP DesignJet print cartridges. It has excellent dimensional stability and will not crack, peel, or fade with normal use. It's the perfect film for archival drawings and blueprint reproductions. see more...

Jenna g.
Jenna g.
Of course we shop all night long on Black Friday...I do my own photography for my family and kids so I'm always buying photo paper to print on at home. I usually buy a 100 pack for about $14 and for some reason the pack rang up as $5....I'd have to say....best Black Friday buy ever!!!!! Love this type of photo paper and totally recommend!!!
Yarely C.
Yarely C.
Bloomington , CA
I like this ink. It doesn't smudge or do too badly on the paper. The picture come out looking great, which is all I care about.