BY HEWLETT PACKARD

The HP Pavilion G6 is a budget-friendly mobile PC with the muscle to handle your day-to-day computing tasks wihtout breaking the bank. It features an HDMI port, 802.11bgn Wi-Fi, a spacious hard drive, a DVD multi drive and a digital card reader. see more...

Julia J.
This laptop is very easy to use and has not given me any problems in the 5 years I've owned it. The HP laptops are one of the best I've had the chance of using. I like that it's customizable and that it runs pretty fast, it still has not slowed down on me and I use it just about every day for searching online and doing homework. It is a great laptop all around,I'd recommend this brand to anyone looking for a laptop.
Amira G.
I have been using this product and its been really fun to use it. The touch mouse is a great experience to use and the speed is lightening fast. The display is bright and can enjoy great picture and video quality. Little disappointed with Win8 as it is really difficult to operate unlike other microsoft OS. HP has delivered a great product to the consumer and I am satisfied with its operation. Battery life/backup is good and long even if you simultaneously use music with other apps. Its worth buying the product and hope its keeps delivering the same performance.