BY HEWLETT PACKARD #21 in Keyboards & Mice

Control your computer with optical precision up to 30' away with this HP Z3600 hp36bl1#aba wireless mouse that features 3 programmable buttons to suit your needs. The ergonomic, compact design helps ensure easy portability and comfortable use. see more...

Ani B.
Los Angeles
Techie Expert Level 1
I like hp products, great quality. This mouse has a nice vibrant blue hue, very durable and long lasting and is reasonably priced. I currently have a laptop and don’t use it as much but recommend others!
Jamie Rose S.
Hewett Packard is a brand that I trust because of the quality and affordability. As for this wireless mouse, although it is cheaper than brands like apple products, I think it works just as well because it does its job. I definitely recommend giving this a try if you're looking for a cheaper version of a mouse.
Suzanne E.
Great quality and design for the price. I've had an HP wireless mouse for over two years now and it still works great. It's small size makes it easy to throw in a laptop bag and travel with it. I would definitely recommend this mouse to anyone on the market for one.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
Going wireless makes life so much easier! If you travel and don't own a wireless mouse invest in one for yourself! Don't know how I lived without it! It comes in handy now when not traveling due to my sit stand solution at work!
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Have to have with a laptop. I'm used to a keyboard so the little pad on the laptops annoy me. it's light weight. the sensor is great. I used it on my bed all the time. no cords! very easy to use and hook up.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I own one of these and they are very practical for laptops and very useful and use it anywere i love that its small i think you can use it on big computers
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Great product and hand feel. The wheel works great and the right and left buttons don't stick. Battery life is great. Mine have lasted over a month.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
Live my hp wireless mouse! Always has a good connection and is very lightweight. I love the fact that I don't have cords all over the place!
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I love the wireless blue mouse. The price is very reasonable and you can take it with you on the road for al your computer needs.
Newman P.
This mouse works great! I love the colors that you can choose from, how sleek and fotted it is, and how simple to use.
Zaibunnisa S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Is it worth getting this?