BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Affordable performance and flexibility, re-defined. HP Z230 Workstation Create a totally immersive work environment for those who demand reliability and performance on a budget. Designed for heavy. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation - 1 X Intel Core I5 I5-4690 3.50 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Quadro K420 1GB Graphics - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (l0n91ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?