Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Hewlett Packard Hp Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation - 1 X Intel Core I5 I5-4690 3.50 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Quadro K420 1GB Graphics - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (l0n91ut-aba)

Hewlett Packard Hp Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation - 1 X Intel Core I5 I5-4690 3.50 ...

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Product Description

Affordable performance and flexibility, re-defined. HP Z230 Workstation Create a totally immersive work environment for those who demand reliability and performance on a budget. Designed for heavy. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Hewlett Packard Hp Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation - 1 X Intel Core I5 I5-4690 3.50 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Quadro K420 1GB Graphics - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (l0n91ut-aba)
Hewlett Packard Hp Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation - 1 X Intel Core I5 I5-4690 3.50 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Quadro K420 1GB Graphics - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (l0n91ut-aba)
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us