BY HEWLETT PACKARD

System Type: Workstation Cabinet Form Factor: Small Form Factor Processor Type: Core i5 Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor Clock Speed: 3.3 GHz Processor Number: 4590 Cache Memory Type: L3 Cac. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation - 1 X Intel Core I5 I5-4590 3.30 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 Graphics - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (f1m00ut-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?