BY HEWLETT PACKARD

HP Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation 1 x Intel Core i5 i5 4590 3 30 GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD DVD Writer Intel HD Graphics 4600 Graphics Windows 7 Professional 64 bit English English Keyboard see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation 1 X Intel Core I5 I5 4590 3 30 GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD DVD Writer Intel HD Graphics 4600 Graphics Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit English English Keyboard HOP0N4S0N-1611!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?