ElectronicsStorage DevicesStorage Media & CardsHP
Hewlett Packard Z230 Mini-tower Workstation - 1 x Intel Xeon E3-1245V3 34GHz

by HP

Affordable performance and flexibility, re-defined. Create a totally immersive work environment for those who demand reliability and performance on a budget. Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads, the HP Z230 delivers next-generation processor and graphics technologies in a redesigned, compact yet impressively expandable tower. Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Manufacturer Part Number: F1L57UT#ABA Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. hp.com Brand Name: HP Product Series: Z230 Product Name: Z230 Tower Workstation (ENERGY STAR) Product Type: Workstation Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Xeon Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: E3-1245V3 Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core) Processor & Chipset: Hyper-Threading: Yes Processor & Chipset: Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Chipset Model: C226 Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Memory: Memory Standard: DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 Storage: Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Storage: Optical Media Supported: DVD-RAM/?R/?RW Storage: Dual-Layer Media Supported: Yes Controllers: Controller Type: Serial ATA/600 Controllers: RAID Supported: Yes Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: HD P4600 Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Z230 Mini-tower Workstation - 1 x Intel Xeon E3-1245V3 3.4GHz!
jimika G.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly, the experience that I have had in the past with Hp has been mixed. Sometimes I receive good HP products and sometimes I don't. This one was a good one for me. Nice speed and good memory. I use this product everyday and I would buy it again .
angelina P.
Slidell , LA
Just bought one of these, works good so far, no problems and easy to set up.................
Ginger P.
Dauphin, PA
My husband actually bought this for gaming and he loves it. The speed is great and the gigabytes are great and the price actually wasn't too bad either.
Fatima C.
Los Angeles, CA
I goes really faster than my old HP computer. i would recommend to my friends and they all got it.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Fast and efficient ! Easy to use and navigate . Highly recommend this system for a basic home computer for the family
Sarah J.
Henderson, NV
Needed this for work, the memory in it is not very much but if you're not going to be downloading large programs it works fine
Michelle L.
Hp I enjoy very much I also have laptops but when I need a desk computer this is perfect
Wil T.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I use one at work, and I love this thing. This is one on the list for my next desktop. The upgradable CPU is nice along with the 1TB HDD.
Susan R.
Montreal
Love how quick it uploads. Very user-friendly. Would recommend this product. The memory space is great and in the background it clears away non-usedable bytes.

Looking for your answer?