ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Hewlett Packard Winter Blue 156" 2000-2b19wm Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor and Windows 8 Operating System

by HP

HP 15.6" 2000-2b19wm Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD E-300 accelerated processor 1.30GHz, 1MB L2 Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB) The E-300 Accelerated HP AMD Processor Laptop gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 320GB SATA hard drive Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more on this winter blue HP 2000 Laptop PC, 2000-2b19wm SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your winter blue HP 2000 Laptop PC, 2000-2b19wm 15.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit display AMD Radeon HD 6310 Discrete-Class Graphics with up to 1972MB total graphics memory Additional Features: The E-300 Accelerated HP AMD Processor Laptop features a HP TrueVision HD webcam 2-in-1 memory card reader 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone-out, 1 x microphone-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 4 hours battery life Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System Microsoft Office Trial: Use link on PC to access Microsoft Office Trial offer and purchase This HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Windows 8 Operating System features Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription) HP Recovery Manager Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use your HP 2000 laptop with Windows 8 Operating System. What's In The Box: Power cord 6-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Winter Blue 15.6" 2000-2b19wm Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor and Windows 8 Operating System!
Coletha L.
Mobile, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
Hewlett Packard HP Winter Blue 15.6" 2000-2b19wm Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor and Windows 8 Operating System uploaded by Coletha L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids do schoolwork on it and work from home as well do a job Walmart on sale I purchased it last year from Walmart doing Black Friday sale purchase another one due to the pandemic kids stay home and do homework on  it going to schoolwork on it and I had to work from home as well
Isabel C.
Arlington
Hewlett Packard HP Winter Blue 15.6" 2000-2b19wm Laptop PC with AMD E-300 Accelerated Processor and Windows 8 Operating System uploaded by Isabel C.
I really like it, I had it since I was 15 and it still hold up for filming and editing,gaming, etc etc. I recommend this for anyone who doesn’t need a big set up. It has good battery life and works well with all my tech stuff.
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
I bought this laptop as a replacement for mine that my child was using. I found this laptop to have the memory and storage that I needed. The price was also a factor. It is a good basis laptop.
Fidel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have been really trying to find a laptop that I really like from HP. I have yet to find one. Having a AMD processor, I assumed would make it better. It runs smoothly,but the hardware is lacking. The touch pad does not track at times. I dont recommend this computer.
Tim P.
Covington, Ky
It worked great updated by itself didn't really play to many games but good for office and school work . I use it for business it's a great middle grade laptop. Wasn't priced to expensive.
Tony W.
Odebolt, IA
Techie Expert Level 2
Just an amazing product works so well couldn’t ask for a better product. Works wonders definitely repeat buyer. Would recommend to others decently priced just a great overall easy to use products highly recommend!
Shannon S.
Topeka, KS
my hp it really does a great job downloading, a and uploading. It has enough storage for what I am using it for. It is very light and ready to take with me.
Juanma B.
MacCorkle Ave. Se, Charleston WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This laptop is fascinating with all its utilities you can do what you want, how you want and where you want. I really think it is one of the best and most effective products on the market and everyone should have it, whether it is for work, school and playing games. It is fascinating and extremely durable.
Apple Jane G.
Fort Davis, TX
I really need laptop in our home ‘cause I always watch youtube and also check our emails. So, last month iI decided to purchased this laptop. It is really worth it and I’m satisfied overall.HP 15.6" Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3520 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Available in Flyer Red and Black Licorice)
Marissa N.
This is my work laptop. It’s very good. It’s lighter than my last work laptop, and it doesn’t crash as much as the last did - but it has still crashed unlike my Mac. It’s good for work but I wouldn’t buy this otherwise.

Looking for your answer?