BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Get 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage included for one year so you can easily store and share your favorite photos, videos, documents, files, and more.[2].Get 1TB of Microsoft OneDrive so you can store all you want for a year.[2].Optimized for both online and offline use, the full version of Office 365 Personal includes Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access, plus cloud integration for one year.[3].Keep up with business anywhere with a one-year subscription included.[3].With flash storage and fanless design, this PC is built for cloud computing on-the-go. Thanks to an innovative fanless design and flash storage, the sleek HP Stream is built for cloud computing on-the-go. see more...

Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI
I have had this laptop for about a year and a half when I replaced my old laptop with a keyboard that didn't work. This laptop overall fulfills my needs because I am able to store photos, online shop, watch youtube, and play Minecraft on it. My one complaint is how slow it is, from the internet to Minecraft, but otherwise is the best laptop i've ever had!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I just entered university again a year ago after dropping out about four years ago. Having a few gap years is exactly what I needed, but I was ready to get back into school and get geared up for my degree. I knew I was going to need a laptop for some of my classes considering how long I would be in school for, how quick some teachers speak, or just in general. This, even a year later, is still in mint condition and the laptop of all my motivation. I even double up with my desktop in my room sometimes as I watch pretty little liars on my desktop I'll do homework on my laptop. My laptop has all my important needs. It runs beautifully, has beautiful colors and specs for a basic college laptop. Don't use and overpower it. If you want something that can hold massive programs like Photoshop go for something better. But for someone who wants something basic and simple, Energy Star is the way to go. I recommended it to my friends and family and now every where I turn someone has one.
Jada N.
Cheney
A lot of people say that it's good for the money and that it works great for basic internet usage and things like that but I found it to be difficult to even do the simplest of internet tasks like searching for something on Google. Not worth it one bit.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
My exact laptop, including the pink color. I received it as gift, I wouldn't have chosen the pink. It is fast and reliable for internet surfing. I use also for downloading my pictures from camera. Cant complain, not problems with it.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I love this laptop. I bought it my senior year of college because it was cheap & I've now graduated and continued to use it. The color is gorgeous. But the issue is the lack of space. It has plenty of space for like apps and maybe like 100 documents. But anything past that, it gets slow or won't let you store things. I clean it out once every 3 months or so to make room. If you need a laptop for Netflix-ing or for college (& can clear it out at the end of every semester), you won't go wrong here, but if you're looking for a work computer, this might not be your guy.
Michelle H.
Portland, OR
I bought my HP Stream 4 months ago and I love it! This is a great PC but would only be good for personal use.It does only come in 2 colors, blue and magenta. I have the magenta color. This might be a deal breaker for some. This could also be a great notebook for a student. I purchased mine at Walmart for about $200 and a two year insurance plan for around $30! Amazing prices! So far I have had no issues, and I was even offered a free upgrade to windows 10 yesterday as this one is using Windows 8.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
The color and price are really the main factors which led to me buying this laptop. It's perfect if you do storage online but there really isn't much built in space at all. It has run smoothly for me for over 9 months. Hopefully it will keep going strong. As a personal computer, what I've received is perfect for the price paid!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
This laptop is okay for the price... I love the purple color of mine. It does not have a lot of storage space AT ALL..I think like 20 ish GB...but it is lightweight and easy to navigate. Just wish there were more storage space.
Disney P.
The color of this laptop is amazing. Purchased this computer in August and so far everything is running smoothly. This computer has a small amount of storage, so if you need ample amount of storage, this is not the computer for you.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I bought my HP Stream the beginning of this year and I like it, but I wish I would have purchased something with more memory/storage. It is too small to transition to the Window's 10 update. Other than that it gets the job done and the best thing is of course it is pink. It is affordable!
Nidiyah C.
this laptop is ok but idnt like that you cant upgrade the gb but out if that it is ok
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Has anyone else been able to upgrade to Windows 10, because all though it tells me it is compatible, once it starts, I don't have enough memory?