BY HEWLETT PACKARD

HP Stream 13.3" Laptop PC with Intel Celeron N2840 Processor, 2GB Memory, 32GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Your choice of color and mobile data) (DVD/CD DRIVE NOT INCLUDED): Key Features and Benefits: Intel Celeron N2840 Processor 2.16GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.58GHz) 2GB DDR3L SDRAM 2GB memory gives you options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks 32GB eMMC hard drive Store 21,000 photos, 9,000 songs or 16 hours of HD video and more 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Wireless connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 8.2.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 13.3" HD WLED-backlit display Intel HD graphics with 1001MB total graphics memory (DVD/CD DRIVE NOT INCLUDED) Making the laptop thin and lightweight for portability To view our selection of portable USB CD/DVD Drives, click HERE Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam microSD card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x DC-in, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack 3-cell 36WHR 3.25Ah lithium-ion battery for up to 7 hours and 45 minutes battery life 3.42 lbs, 0.77" x 13.12" x 9.02" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal Cloud storage included: get 1TB of Microsoft OneDrive so you can store all you want for a year Skype 30-day trial of McAfee LiveSafe Support and Warranty: 1-year hardware limited warranty with toll-free technical support 90-day limited software technical support (from date of purchase) What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell battery $25 Microsoft gift card Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting stri see more...

Hewlett Packard HP Stream 13.3

Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Stream 13.3" Laptop PC with Intel Celeron N2840 Processor, 2GB Memory, 32GB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 (Your choice of color and mobile data) (DVD/CD DRIVE NOT INCLUDED)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alejandra C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I needed a computer that was basic for school. I had one more year left before graduating so I didn't need anything long term and this looked like a good option. It is super light and compact so I was able to carry it with me and it was not heavy. I purchased off Amazon and it had a low price. It also came with microsoft office for a year free. It was a great deal and it gets the job done. It's good if you need something basic. I also use it to stream netflix and hulu and sound quality and picture is good. Overall, its a good choice if you just need to write papers and turn them in and just to surf the web. I wouldn't recommend it for pictures or storing videos on it because there isn't much space.
Arielle M.
Ypsilanti , MI
This laptop would be awesome for a college student. I purchased it to bring to college with me and it has been great. It is lightweight, easy to use, and perfect for travel. It does everything a normal laptop does. My only complaint is that I've already run out of room on this computer. I had to buy an external hard drive to store more. But for $200 I can't complain that much.
Shaneva W.
Clarksville
So I bought this computer for my sophomore or Junior year of college and I would have to say that this was the worst purchase that I ever made the reason why I got it because it was cheap in a reasonable price but it doesn't have a lot of ram in it so you can't put a lot like if you want to do it design or something like that this would not be something that you would not buy.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
this was actually given to us. meaning me and my brothers. so i dont know how much it was but it doesnt have microsft although i wish it did but than again we dont have a printer but i really do like it. i use it everyday.
Kayla E.
Union , SC
Purchased at: Target
Slloooowwww!!! Like the size but the computer itself was slow. The keys popped out wayy too easy so my son broke the space bar. Needless to say computer works but have to use a different keyboard.
Bella s.
NM
This is an alright laptop if all your gonna do is look up stuff and use it for work but if you like playing games and downloading files then you might not want this laptop , it has very little space, it's very slow, and glitches a lot but maybe it has something to do with the small memory
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this laptop. I needed a new laptop and wanted something a little smaller. This is perfect and very easy to use! I use for a lot of things. Research social media and design space for my cricut machine. Plus other stuff. It has a lot of storage and I never had a problem with it. I’ve had it for 2 years and it’s still going strong!
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I purchased this laptop in violet. I needed something to use for my online class.. it’s very nice and has an HDMI port. I payed a little more than $200 for it and it was definitely worth it. It doesn’t have much storage space but it was def a great buy
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
My mom bought me this laptop at the beginning of grad school. I mainly use it to do assignments, research, Word Processor, and watch Netflix. Great, light-weight computer for what my mom spent on it. I highly recommend this laptop for those going through school or who use a laptop for pleasure.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , RI
Just received my laptop in the mail today, I am using it right now in fact. I order it in Orchid (pink) without 4G. So far, it works just as it should. I bought this because the tablet I bought 6 months ago for school does not have the ability to do everything I need it to, and I couldn't be trying to find workarounds when I start my master's degree. I will be using mine mainly for school. The HP Stream 13 is nothing fancy, but for only $230 it is a great deal! Highly recommend. It does only have 32 GB of storage, less with everything that comes pre-installed, so a micro sd card is pretty much a necessity. I have a 64 GB from the tablet that I am going to try using, but if it doesn't work I will get a 32 GB, since they apparently worked for everyone that reviewed the laptop. Ordering from Amazon it comes with one year of Office 365, and a $25 giftcard for an apps store, which I will not use, but it's good for other people.

Hewlett Packard HP Stream 13.3