ElectronicsComputersLaptopsHP
Hewlett Packard Refurbished Sparkling Black 14" Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Laptop PC with Intel Celeron B877 Processor, 4GB Memory, Touchscreen, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8

by HP

HP Refurbished 14" Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Celeron B877 processor 1.5GHz 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB) on the 14-b109wm HP Pavilion 14" Laptop PC Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your HP Pavilion TouchSmart laptop with 4GB memory, touchscreen and 500GB hard drive 14" touchscreen display Intel HD Graphics with up to 1664MB total graphics memory, HDMI capabilities Additional Features: HP TrueVision HD webcam Refurbished sparkling black Windows 8 laptop with Intel Celeron B877 processor has a multi-format SD memory card reader 1 x USB 2.0 port, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 4-cell Li-ion battery 4.41 lbs, 0.81" x 13.66" x 9.37" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 HP Pavilion TouchSmart laptop with 4GB memory, touchscreen and 500GB hard drive has Norton Internet Security (60 days complimentary updates) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Refurbished sparkling black Windows 8 laptop with Intel Celeron B877 processor has a 90-day parts and labor warranty Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer What's In The Box: 14-b109wm HP Pavilion 14" Laptop PC, power cord and AC adapter 4-cell Li-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our P

Is this a good product?
Is this a good laptop? Which would you recommend?
Start your review of Hewlett Packard HP Refurbished Sparkling Black 14" Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Laptop PC with Intel Celeron B877 Processor, 4GB Memory, Touchscreen, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 8!
How would you rate this product?
Ja'mese B.
Charleston
It’s kind of slow , but it’s a good computer I had my computer for four years still trusty and reliable . It is very affordable.
Kathlyn N.
Orlando, FL
Are use this computer on a daily basis for school. Where are you long lasting battery. Love the touch screen very useful. Works very well.
Thanavanh T.
Fairfield
It’s touch screen so it’s super cool. The color is nice and bring. Babe many control setting for you to match however you like your brightness and volume .etc.
victoria W.
Freeburg, IL
I attended my first year of college last year, when in college a computer is an essential. This computer works fast, holds soo much stuff, not too big, and honestly I love the features and layout of the laptop. The touchscreen is amazing, also the tablet mode for note taking or just watching movies. I loveeeee you laptop!
Allison B.
Mason, OH
Not a fan. I wish I could get rid of. It it’s not in my budget. If you just need something for occasional use, this is great. Otherwise it’s terrible. The color calibration is so bad, I can’t edit my photos, everything I see online is not the right color and it doesn’t have much memory. The touch screen is nice but I don’t use it much.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I’ve been using this laptop for 2 years now with no issue. Perfect for a college student or a student in school
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
1,181 reviews
I love this computer. It is so easy to use. I use it for school and recreation and I especially love the touchscreen. It is a nice feature.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
My husband liked this computer but then quickly realized that it is not for gaming. This computer works well for projects on word or online but not for gaming and all the memory and ram that it takes to run online games or any games for that matter.
Danielle H.
Bossier City, LA
I got this laptop because I was in school and needed one. It has always ran great and I still use it to this day. My kid is now using it as well for school projects and papers.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
It looks like a cool laptop to try out I'm home to own one on day so I get things done that I can't do on my phone