BY HEWLETT PACKARD

ProBook The ProBook offers our best mix of features and design for business at a price that wont hurt your bottom line. Package Contents: ProBook 650 G1 Notebook PC Lithium Ion Battery AC Adapter P. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Hewlett Packard Hp Probook 650 G1 15.6 Led Notebook - Intel - Core I5 I5-4300m 2.6ghz - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - Bluetooth - English [us] Keyboard (g2l38us-aba)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?