Hewlett Packard Hp Probook 440 G2 14 Led Notebook - Intel Core I3 I3-4030u 1.90 Ghz - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd 4400 - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (j5p09ut-aba)

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

The sleek HP ProBook 440 G2 with optional 10 -point touchscreen and the latest generation technologies delivers powerful performance in the office or on the go. Proven reliability and comprehensive. see more...

Breanne B.
I honestly hated this product when I got it but maybe it's because I got it from Walmart. The mousepad was broken and I now will not get a hp computer I only use dell
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
I love this brand.it is very popular.always has what i need and want.never have any poblems.works well.i have a computer at home that is a hp /just love it
Zahraa A.
Works really good everyone knows about it really popular and good quality!!