Hewlett Packard HP Pavilion x360 13-a000 13-a019wm Tablet PC - Refurbished - 13.3in. - Wireless LAN - AMD A-Series A6-6310 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.80 GHz

BY HEWLETT PACKARD

Easily convert from a 33,8cm (13,3in.) notebook to stand to tent to tablet mode with this amazingly value-packed convertible PC, featuring a 360 degree hinge. With optimized touchscreen performance and BeatsAudio(TM), all your productivity and entertainment needs are at your fingertips. 360 degree hinge for ultimate flexibility. Work in notebook mode, watch in stand mode, play in tent mode, go in tablet mode. This innovative convertible PC has the flexibility to keep up with all your needs. HP Pavilion x360 13-a000 13-a019wm Tablet PC - Refurbished - 13.3in. - Wireless LAN - AMD A-Series A6-6310 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.80 GHz is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by HP. see more...

Heather B.
User friendly. I have mines is a gorgeous fire engine red. The speed is incredible. Offers updates that don't interrupt your workflow. Runs on Windows 8.1 with the windows 10.0 update coming soon. I have 1 TB of hard drive space because I own and operate my own website. THus the need for speed.!!!
Oussama s.
Relizane
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com